Post Your Thoughts

Discussion in 'General' started by RVD420RVD, Mar 12, 2013.

1. dont say that shit.. Not cool!!!!!!!

• Like Like x 2
  2. people who think drinking everyday is worse than smoking weed everyday are sheltered/subjected to the extreme..

• Like Like x 1

3. no.
    dude this is absolutely true.
    unless you are talking about a glass of redwine at dinner. you and I know you aint.
    I know plenty of old bastards on dialysis.

4. ..... Thought of day will update when things change

5. personal freedom... quit trying to protect me from my own educated decisions.

• Like Like x 1
  6. This begs the question; can a sloth swim? I mean, you would think it would just be fuckin' dead if it fell in the water, right?

In this scenario what happens?
    A sloth is chillin in a eucalyptus tree, fuckin around, chillin, next thing you know a bald eagle fucking swoops into the picture, rips it the fuck out of the tree,carries it around the jungle, whatever whatever, the eagle is still carrying the sloth and he swoops down to a lake, it gets distracted and drops the sloth from 15 feet above into water.

The fuck happens next?

My guess is that slow Moving bastard just sinks to the bottom and drowns

• Like Like x 3
  7. my guess is that the eagle climbs a hundred or so feet in the air and drops his prey above a rocky slope, watches it roll down the cliffside, then swoops down and guts that fucker.. and picks his bones once it bounces off the last rock

8. dam dude
    pls go fuck
    I'm not trying to be your mom
    I'm just sticking up for the marijuanas

9. yeah, stop preaching to the choir..

• Like Like x 1

10. ok.......

11. Preach brother till we all know the Gospel

12. Ah FUCK today. It will be a new day in 8 minutes.

And I'm drinking chardonnay cuz fuck it.

13. its a new day
    so drink so chardonnay
    fuck it

14. Yeah basically.

I'm about to go shower and take this cup of chardonnay with me. Because.....FUCK IT!

15. often I have debated over the semantics

is it a beer shower

or a shower beer?

16. Shower beer. Can't be beer shower unless you are showering in beer.

17. I think my favorite "Ed Edd n Eddy" characters are double D and Rolf. Double D can build anything out of anything which is straight badass. And Rolf is probably the funniest.

18. I like Johnny he's the only character that pretty much is hated more than ed edd and Eddy plus he's retarded ahaha

19. I'm sorry, random-girl-from-high-school-that-I'm-still-FB-friends-with, did you just change your profile photo to you and a friend making duck faces?

Unfriended

20. I realized that smoking a whole joint to yourself gets you ten times higher than a couple bowls.

• Like Like x 3