Post Your Thoughts

Discussion in 'General' started by RVD420RVD, Mar 12, 2013.

1. He looks so much better now than say 5 years ago though

2. [quote name='"mike hock"']

He looks so much better now than say 5 years ago though[/quote]

Does he? Well that's good

3. How did the brain name itself the brain?

• Like Like x 6
  4. Not to player hate but I made the same thread (random thought thread) and I got deleted ... why?

• Like Like x 1
  5. [quote name='"Jayohe12"']Not to player hate but I made the same thread (random thought thread) and I got deleted ... why?[/quote]

I don't know man. I definitely wouldn't have made this one if I saw a similar thread.

• Like Like x 2
  6. I like it. A thread to chillax but the mods have been deleting my shit a lot :(

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. You're right, he's still going strong. Good for him! New band, going on tour soon. I'm really happy for him. :metal:
    Steven Adler News

• Like Like x 1
  8. I think its the perfect time to smoke.. N im think bout rolling a joint.. Fuck it lets got for the gusto..a blunt.. All to myself :)

• Like Like x 2
  9. Be the best you can be

10. I would like to be sloth, just chill on tree and eat leaves.

• Like Like x 2
  11. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZeKsshBSBI0]Rihanna - Pour It Up (Prod. Mike Will Made It) - YouTube[/ame]

12. And grab your arms accidentally and fall to your death.

13. Thats reason I would sleep above water.

14. I'm a lil pissed that I haven't jerked it in like 2 dayz, just haven't been in tha mood and I wanna explode all over my hand

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  15. New girl is a bomb ass show

16. I be wantin to watch it but other shit be on.. I might take the time to watch it now

• Like Like x 1
  17. This Tbreak sucks. I can't remember the last time I had that bad of a night of sleep (waking up every hour + 2 horrific recurring nightmares). Here's hoping tonight's a little easier

18. It's good for some laughs! Torrent it and put it on a USB, then watch it when you have fuck all to do.

19. I heard that those times when you wake up at 3:00 am for no reason, 80% of the time someone is staring at you.

• Like Like x 1