Post Your Thoughts

Discussion in 'General' started by RVD420RVD, Mar 12, 2013.

1. I realize I make a lot of spelling errors lately in my post due to speak and text, but because it's a pain in the ass to go back and edit them I just gave up :laughing:
    I think the next trend in movies is going to be westerns.

2. John Wick has been my recent favorite. I've watched that shit like, seriously, 15 times.

3. Alright. I'm out. I might see you all tmorrow or next year. Who knows. [​IMG]

4. If I have the stuff to make it, I will. :) but we've got plenty of food already.

My plans are: waking up to bake fresh pumpkin pies, helping wrap the turkey up in bacon (we did it one year and it was SO good), help out with other shit. Last year we went to my mom's cousins house but this year we're staying home, which I'm ok with. Don't gotta get dressed all nice or put on a bunch of makeup and don't gotta drive. I'm gonna be in pjs, hair tied in a messy bun, eating food and drinking wine and Cuban rum and vaping Sour diesel and blue dream. :p

Come over!

I'll probably send you drunken voice mgs tomorrow :laughing:

5. Literally described my Thanksgiving every year to a tee. (Only had a messy bun for the past 3 year though)

6. two chicks yelling at each other downstairs. since my windows are open i decided to yell at them "I bet you won't hit a motherfucka!" turns out i was right....they stopped arguing lol

7. #349087 roorforcrumble, Nov 25, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 25, 2015

8. Haven't seen it yet, but it's on the list.

9. Titus Andronicus, Act IV, Scene II:

Demetrius: "Villain, what hast thou done?"

Aaron: "That which thou canst not undo."

Chiron: "Thou hast undone our mother."

Aaron: "Villain, I have done thy mother."

William Shakespeare with the yo momma joke

10. I couldn't find the spoiler button. That was the plan though.

11. Why no greek life up north?

12. Didn't see the whole commercial but apparently Guinness is going to be brewed here in the US too. Good, now I can put the whole "it tastes worse over there because it has to be shipped overseas and gets moved around a lot" thing to rest. No, it's still going to taste like shit. It's still going to be the bud light of ireland.

13. i'm hoping one of my crazy relatives pulls me to the side to smoke me out tomorrow. usually happens at these type of things. if not i'm be drinking until someone tries to cut me off lol

14. anyone else starving themselves?

15. i probably should but i made a fuckton of chicken chili last night//static.grscty.com//public/style_emoticons/default/laughing.gif

16. Looks like I'm celebrating Thanksgiving early. General Tso's is 9.95 and I need $10 for delivery so getting a small order of Sweet n Sour Chicken too. Gonna wait til I'm exorbitantly hungry though.

17. Only for the amazing feast I'm about to have in a few hours.

18. Lol hard for me to starve myself when I'm a chef. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1448488822.551635.jpg
    I mean look at this Bat of turkey stock I'm making! Mmmm smells amazing.
    Vat*