Post Your Thoughts

Discussion in 'General' started by RVD420RVD, Mar 12, 2013.

1. Alright then...

Where is Sheldon at? :p :laughing:

Plus I don't have my insurance card right now. I live with a nurse so if I crock I'm good :laughing:

I like how you drink 30 cans a beer a day but when there's something wrong with your guts you're trying to blame it on the chinese food. :laughing: Good one.

3. But.. But alcohol is my friend :(

Alcohol may feel like a friend to your brain, but in the mass quantities in which you consume it, it is an enemy to your organs, brain included.
    Just be careful.
    You could have ulcers, or you could have torn some tissue... 

@[member="TinManThaBoyBoy"] had an issue like this a while back and I scared him with a cancer story, so I'll spare you. But you really should get it checked out.

5. #33085 Weedity, Dec 3, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 3, 2013
    Well hey man, you do drink a lot and your having bloody stools, your fellows blades just worry about ya! Blades are your friends too!  :metal:

Besides, alcohol is what started giving me my heart issues. It was my friend once, now my enemy  :mad:

6. Alcohol is nobody's enemy. Alcohol is merely a beast passing by. It does not intend to harm you, it does not intend to save you, it simply is just passing by. If you should choose to reach out and grab it, like any other beast passing by, it might bite you in the ass. 

7. #33088 Weedity, Dec 3, 2013
    But a beast, nonetheless 

8. must of been some badly cooked cat

9. And a very attractive beast at that. Almost like a mythical siren to a sea captain. 

Well honestly... this is when I quit drinking my first shot of 151 at 151 pm daily when I was about 24...
    had a 2 fifth a night habit with my buddy, about a 1 year run...
    Never looked back and only drink on special occasions now...

11. #33092 AugustWest, Dec 3, 2013

:D

or a week long special occasion lol

that was quite the empty vodka bottle collection we put together,, :p

12. #33093 Olesmoky, Dec 3, 2013
    Last edited: Dec 3, 2013
    I only drink on special days. It's not my fault my life is special every day. :laughing:

13. Fucking so hungry. Hungry where the stomach pain is hurting too much to even eat. But making homemade pizza with the chica later on. Gonna devour that.

Sent from The Gods.

14. Bloody stools made you quit drinking?

And guys I totally know what caused it. I forgot all about it.

Sunday night I made hot wings. Well I was drinking since noon watching football and all so I was pretty liquored up. I undercooked em pretty bad and since i was drunk i ate em without noticing... I think that has something to do with it.

15. I'm gonna draw things on you when you're passed out. You buncha alkies, you.
    Cool things though, I'll bring a portfolio with me and you can pick wether you want the neat sailboat or the badass freedom cobra.

16. Maybe you accidentally ate some bones and they ripped you a new asshole so to speak.

I'm sorry I shouldn't crack jokes. I hope you're alright man. 

17. :laughing: that's the extreme version of that KFC commercial you know the I ATE THE BONES! one :laughing:

And don't worry dude! I'm sure I'm going to be fine.

18. i dont fuck wit no phonies, only politic with them real niggas
    we aint gettin no vibes then i aint even gon deal witcha

19. #33100 Yoda, Dec 3, 2013
    yeah dude... the doc told me the 151 was eating the lining in my stomach..
    really don't think beer will do that though. Scary fucking stuff man.
    We had caused so much shit after drinking like that for a year, fuck ...the stories..hahaha...
    The cops knew us by first names and shit, Wasn't the best years for me..ha ha...

I worry about you guys.. I know how it is to be young and wild..been there done that and survived,
    I wish I could say that about all my buddies.
    Well ... other then that week ..hahahah... yeah we drained every store around here... :laughing:
    I still have some..just sayin... :poke: