Post Your Thoughts

Discussion in 'General' started by RVD420RVD, Mar 12, 2013.

1. #327602 Packerbackerforever, Aug 28, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 28, 2015

We have had several attempted abductions here, two women within the last two days lied about it! Women running around freaked out and these bitches making shit up. Now the other attempts are legit so whackadoo is still out there.

2. forgot munchies but otherwise all set

3. We have had several attempted abductions here, two women within the last two days lied about it! Women running around freaked out and these bitches making shit up. Now the other attempts are legit so whackadoo is still out there.
    </blockquote>
    Think of all the wasted Tax money. All the wasted man hours.... Ridiculous.

Those two ladies held up the show while the police were looking for actual missing women. THE FUCK. NO pride?!

4. Means it's not coming from Amazon it's a supplier who sells on Amazon you need to call Amazon and complain.."

5. females been like that since forever [​IMG]

6. <span style="color: #8064a2;">I don't know much about Ronda besides the fact that she can whoop your ass, quick lol. But she seems like a much better role model than the Kardashian/Jenner girls. </span>

7. bit my cheek last night hurts real bad now

8. Followed her dreams. Her mom is her coach er whatever. She wins with class and dominates a usually male sport. If there's any mayweather anti fans here to she is constantly beefing with and calling out mayweather.

9. Billie Jean is not my lover
    She's just a girl who claims that I am the one

10. Right?! Remember the run away hot air ballon story? While real shit is going down these people decide it's time for their 15 minutes.

11. Honestly I don't really like the idea of any of these limelight celebrities being viewed as "role models" for my kids

If I had kids of course

12. If I had kids I wouldn't be living in the city/suburbs. That's for damn sure. I'd be moving up to the mountains in NorCal. Maybe oroville. I was raised in the city. Fuck that shit. I know what kinda polished turds come out of the LA unified.

13. #327615 WavvesonWavves, Aug 28, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 28, 2015
    My family is going to the lake for a week, and I'm moving back to college tomorrow. When my family takes a trip my parents ask my older brothers friend to house sit and watch our dog.

That's cool and all, but the guy is just kind of annoying. Like he texts me just now before my family has even left "hey man you aren't leaving until tomorrow right? Wanna burn?"

He hits me up to smoke him up all the time and it pisses me off. And now it's like, you just want to use my family's home as a smoke den? What's your fucking problem? Everything my parents have done for him (trust me, a lot) and he just wants to use their house as a fucking smoke shack. What a fucking dickhead.

14. Have the day off today , I've been lazy AF! Been on here for like 4 hours liking shit from eons ago. I'm thinking it's Bloody Mary time. But first let me go smoke.
    Definitely laughed out loud on this one!

15. For real though I love The Onion

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1440785803.941499.jpg

16. is <strong class='bbc'>THIS</strong> your card?
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]