Post Your Thoughts

Discussion in 'General' started by RVD420RVD, Mar 12, 2013.

1. Buds - hurry up!

Attached Files:

2. #306343 ImDeadNow, Jun 30, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 30, 2015
    midday lunch: bowl, beer, dub step. Another bowl[​IMG]

3. I dont like breathing it, is there any ash? After our big fire it was raining ash for awhile. 😷

4. A real dirty south nigga. Straight Legend

5. Yeah actually had a little bit of rain fall through the smoke not too long ago.. When I go outside it just looks and feels weird. The sky is all hazy, and the air feels heavy which is unusual here.

I live in the middle of no where lol so we never really experience smog, or smoke or anything like that. The air is always clean and fresh for the most part. I haven't seen any ash, just the smoke in the air..It's pretty dense though, and it's probably even worse further north and the sky is just completely gray and hazy, like a really cloudy day, except there's no clouds, It's all just smoke drifting through the air.. if that makes sense. lol

6. Got some money. Can finally end this forced t-break. But first, I have to wait for somebody to watch these kids so I can go to the store for dutches and snacks

7. New background on my phone

Attached Files:

8. Can't wait to get off work to get fucked up.

9. This takes me back to my university days...[​IMG]

10. smoking my last bowl now, I will begin my t-break in 2 hours.
    My newest steamroller

Attached Files:

11. I got over an ounce of abv bud. I cooked the fuck outta it though so I think Im gonna eat it all at once as part of my leaving weed ceremony

12. I'm craving ribs and beer......

13. @Roor Politics definitely do not have a place in this thread.
    This is an experimental Chat thread. Normally Chat threads are not tolerated.
    Please read this link as well as the link within it.
    Please read this post before you participate in this thread...
    http://forum.grassci...7#entry20729707
    IF

14. Yay no more linker issues. Is the instruction set for the 32 bit CPU and a 64 bit CPU that different that the linker for the library calls don't work in C++? Guess so apparently.