Post Your Thoughts

Discussion in 'General' started by RVD420RVD, Mar 12, 2013.

1. It'll be twee-rific

Sorry not sorry

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

"Awww rubber"  <<  Reminds me hitting the drug store in high school!  LOL

Kind of you, Twee.  Sell games, eh?  Thats cool.  I have been in the buy/sell/swap game since the early 80s, heh.  I sell on Ebay for the bread, but I prefer to swap and talk shop with chums.  I can show you the contents of several large totes at some point, if you'd like to see?  Back in my heyday, in my teens and 20s, I had rooms filled with stuff as well as several storage units.   [​IMG]
    Also, BEST of luck with the design thing - way beyond me, but do it TO it, babe!  Have fun and get $$$ in the bargain.

"Ease me in", eh?  Easy there, doll; I'm a married man!
    (plus, my cock is way huge.)

[​IMG]   (those kids have the quality smoke, no shit, and just three doors down!)

3. Thank you bro :wave: been chill so far

[​IMG]

I'm high as shit :hippie:

4. My brother just ate 12 slices of pizza

5. #278425 Fresh Error, Apr 26, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 26, 2015
    i'll smoke a whole blunt by myself with you.

wait what?
    [​IMG]

6. 1. Thank you, gotta make dem €€€€€€ some way or another ya know.. Hopefully graduating in a year or two
    2. Your way of selling sounds bad ass. My way of selling is unethical and immoral, I scan a game and say "ok you are getting €5 for a game you spend €60 on" and then I get to stick a €45 sticker on the game and ask people for game protection or some nonsense, I don't even know
    3. I swear I meant platonically :p

7. just a little nibble

[​IMG]

8. thinking of making some chicken curry at 3 AM. probably not a good idea. i got the munchies like a motherfucker though.  

r u gonna vote on the refferendum

twee?

10. Chicken curry is always a good idea.

11. Chicken is always a good idea.

12. I hate my paranoia but I'm pretty sure this white van followed me home. It even followed me down the private road a little bit, slowed down, turned around, and took off. 

13. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1430010780.537218.jpg

Canvassing for a yes vote yesterday :) making sure all us college students are properly registered to vote

14. Can never be too careful man. I've been followed before. Next time drive right to the police station or at least try to get the plate # of the vehicle.

15. If you bastards (bitches, too) were within decent distance, I'd provide a solid 4-course chow for you all, but then you'd need to gtfo and go stay somewhere else or go home.
    (ok, not all, let's say a select 20 that could partake in my meal/home; just bring your own weed to be shared.)  [​IMG]

16. fffffuuuucccckkkkkkkkk someone posted a picture from a movie on FB but i can't remember the title. google isn't helping for shit in this case.

i can't post it here because it's kind of graphic but it's an indigenous guy holding his own stomach or intestines. i think it's from cannibal holocaust or a similar film but yea google isn't giving me the results.

How about you ask the person who posted the picture? :p

18. #278439 fromTheOldCountry, Apr 26, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 26, 2015

I do not understand the sign, you have civil unions but the vote is for gay marriage. What?

I am for anything that undermines the Catholic Church generally.

19. Yentl?