Post Your Thoughts

Discussion in 'General' started by RVD420RVD, Mar 12, 2013.

1. #267561 Royksopp, Apr 1, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 1, 2015
    Yessss the prof let me go home and told me I could take the quizzes next week 🙌🙌 thank god if not I woulda failed that shit and wouldn't have passed the class with an A.

2. april fool's day for most

wedding anniversary for me[​IMG]

3. I just wrote SO much shit and deleted it all because it was just total shit, this isn't your blog self! Why is life?

4. Yay! Sorry to hear you're feeling so unwell babe sending all my love and hugs n hope you get better soon xxx

Yay!!! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! Hope you have a fantastic day man ❤

5. #267565 TheAnswer121, Apr 1, 2015
    thanks[​IMG]

gonna go to the mall later and do some window shopping

we don't get out much, so might spend a few bucks and get some grub, nothin fancy

6. #267566 Deleted member 42976, Apr 1, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 1, 2015
    still April Fool's Day for you lol

7. #267567 L, Apr 1, 2015
    Morning routine

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1427892280.516338.jpg
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1427892319.107620.jpg
    Edit: it's usually coffee but I made hot cocoa instead. One last salute to the cold weather.

8. And then I play chip skylark's my shiny teeth and me on my Walkman and brush my teeth.

9. Skipping the pool today because I have a massive headache and I forgot my goggles.

Siigh. I'll hit it extra hard tomorrow morning.

10. Traffic is a nightmare.

11. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_fIOM24grQo

Lol
    I was walking home last night carrying my skateboard and a cop stopped me. So salt. Asked for my ID and I didn't have it, he started asking all these bitchass questions then I told him my DOB and he was like "ohhh okay, was just making sure you weren't some young punk skateboarding where you shouldn't be" (I was on the sidewalk lol)

Bitchass mcbitchass, I'm young and punk as fucc. You calling me old? I was skating at the school nearby with a buddy like an hour earlier so I really hope someone called the cops, because if not that's pretty pathetic, you really need to stop someone to make sure they're not a "young punk" and 10:30 PM?

12. fuck the police. Keep skating.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w4Mcuqt3EKo

13. Lucky! and on april fools day!

14. I was at a gas station with my lover and I said "I smell weed!" And looked at the tinted car beside us where a guy was rolling a blunt.
    I busted out laughing, he did too, then he invited me to smoke with him.

And that's why I love stoner communities.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Whats on your mind?

Happy anniversary dude!

16. today is gonna suck, I have to sit with my bosses and other chef because hes suck an asshole all the time. We got in to an argument the other nite.

17. Fuckkkk lol my parents are home all day and don't know I dropped out of school yet, need to leave my house in like 15 minutes and find something to do all day

Sup big momma

18. Fap city bitch. Fap fap city bitch.

19. #267580 black sabbath, Apr 1, 2015
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Lmao, niggas