Post Your Thoughts

Discussion in 'General' started by RVD420RVD, Mar 12, 2013.

1. like right when your unlocking the front door the urge to pee magnifies by 10 because your so close and your bending over plugging ur pee hole lmao. i hate that, was concerned for you man, glad you made it.

2. Omg I know lol, like the moment I'm there and my hand is on my zipper it's like "just one more second! You can do it!" Lmao. But yeah, it's all good. Was just worried cuz it was beer so I wasn't sure how long I'd last lol. But thanks

3. piss on the street like the rest of us classy people.

4. Guys I've been a member of this forum for years now and a lot of people know me pretty well. But i have a fucked up confession to make. Something no one knows about me. It's honestly hard for me to even believe it..but.. I haven't smoked a single bowl today :'(

It's okay though, I have the perfect remedy for this situation.

yes [​IMG]

6. What the fucking fuck, man. I...i don't even... You can't just drop a bomb on a mothafucka like that.

Damn... We can't be friends anymore.

:laughing:

7. [​IMG]

i swear the convos in this thread always come back to this gif lmao [​IMG]

8. what up buttheads

9. Really wanna smoke on cam.. been doing that with my friend lately and it's cool. I thought it'd be lame but it's really like hanging out with someone. And getting high as fuck. It's fun lol

10. #267512 OOTROLLOO, Apr 1, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 1, 2015
    Lookin' at weird shit on the interweb.

[​IMG]

[​IMG] omfg I died.

I'm dead. xD

let's smoke!

12. I jazzed

13. #267515 bluntmanIVXX, Apr 1, 2015
    LMAO STUPID BITCH [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

14. ............................. I farted.

15. #267517 bluntmanIVXX, Apr 1, 2015

just beavissing around

[​IMG]

16. hahah, is april 1st really world autism awareness day or is that a really funny joke.

17. #267519 Deleted member 795475, Apr 1, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 1, 2015
    No, world Autism Awareness day is April 15th. On account of that's when the father of autism was born. That poor autistic bastard. 

18. i just realized how similar beavis and butthead and waynes world are (sorta)