Post Your Thoughts

Discussion in 'General' started by RVD420RVD, Mar 12, 2013.

that's cool. i mean i have no issue it or anything i just always thought it was funny because of that Seinfeld scene.

2. I never watched Seinfeld. What scene?

3. im a dude and i have to pluck the midline to stop the unibrow it sucks

i remember hearing somewhere that stretching before actually warming up isn't as beneficial. i believe you warm up first then do a light stretch, do your main workout or whatever, after that you do more longer/focused stretch.

warm up can be whatever just moving around get the blood pumping.

5. Gorgeous day. Gotta lot work done. Moved a buncha shit.. Did a buncha numbers for the business.. Tore down a wall and the electrician was on time so gunna pass my fire inspection/city code inspection tomorrow :smoke:

Plus got rent and payroll ready a week ahead of time with mula to
    Spare. Things are feelin real good right meow

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forumlll.

6. i mean by all means, even if youre a dude, do some unibrow prevention.

but for the ladies, thinning them down til theyre like little slivers just looks fuckin weird.  pluck em a little if you gotta get rid of some stray hairs but the more natural the better as far as im concerned..

7. Sup pyt... chicks lately do too much with their eyebrows, I don't get it

8. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gEtRu5U8Mjc

9. #267189 LoveisKind, Apr 1, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 1, 2015
    Yea, I mean they were running sprints and didn't stretch before hand.

10. Virtual communication leaves me in such a suspense. When people dont reply for a while I'm left feeling like WTF

11. speaking of plucking hairs, the other day i noticed a couple nose hairs poking out for the first time in my life, and i asked my girl for her tweezers so i could tweeze em

that shit HURTS LIKE A MOTHERFUCKER.  god damn.  had me tearing up like a bitch.  :laughing:

12. I shaved off my eyebrows by accident trying to look like the pic below when I was in 2nd grade. I fucked that up and I had no eyebrows for that year. Lol you can imagine the laughs from that. I was a silly girl too.

[​IMG]

i thought everybody had seen at least one episode of Seinfeld. Lol it's good. I remember i watching it as a kid because i never had cable so i would always be watching stuff like Seinfeld, Married with Children, Friends, etc. when the cartoons were over.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KcuIDUR_HS8

14. Might move back in with my mom. Dunno tho. Once you get a taste of living on your own, its hard to go back... but id have soooooooo much more money. Fuck, idk. Tired of bein broke. Wish I had a chick here to twerk on my dick.. would sure help...

15. So I've been wondering...
    Do guys prefer girls to go all out when having sex or giving oral sex for the first time? Like what are ya'lls thoughts when a girl really put it on ya the first time? Should we wait or give it our all?????? hm.....

we love blowjobs ALL THE TIME.

17. Yes, I know! lol but....do you expect her to basically deep throat it the first time? 

18. you better show me what you got the first time or you might not get a second try :laughing:

19. One of my male friends said he prefer his girl to be good but not great the first time and then after that he expect her to be great. 

20. Lol he asked, "Who cares about eyebrows?" That also reminds me that the rapper  Wale actually referenced that show before in some of his songs. Haha but I was more into The Wayans Bros. and Martin as a kid.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=57BHyToI_4g