Post Your Thoughts

Discussion in 'General' started by RVD420RVD, Mar 12, 2013.

1. I know those feels too well.

2. Blagh I just wanna play Age of Empires... Fuck this quiz :p

3. OMFG AoE II: Age of Kings was my shit growing up, we'd always play at my buddies place and LAN it up. :cool:

I should downlo....err...I mean...buy that game again. Yeah, that's what I'm gonna do. :laughing:

4. Lol

Step 4: Must be above knee length

Step 5: Must have chain wallet

5. I got a random call from an ex a little while back. I haven't seen her for 20 years. Possible sign of a storm brewing on the horizon??? I told her " im kind of in relationship now" My old lady freaked out! Just cuz I said kinda. Really? WTF?

6. organized chaos ♨

Attached Files:

7. One word: Block

The past is the past for a reason

8. Gonna be leaving work soon, this cogh has me feeling like shit, hope I can at least take some baby hits

9. This site sure seems to be blowing up on Facebook, those likes are skyrocketing.

10. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1427819598.646800.jpg

I'm glad I cleaned this thing. Hadn't used it since firefly 2013. Fun little pipe.

11. #266972 TheSingularity, Mar 31, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 31, 2015
    How dare you. This is not Facebook. This.. is.. Grasscity! *infomercial speed read* The world's largest counterculture online community.

I'm a long time lurker and GC didn't have likes a couple years ago I think it was like 2011 or so. and overall I haven't noticed much change in post content. Facebook has much more vanity

edit: I misread your post. I thought you said it is blowing up *like* Facebook

12. It's a good blade, s30v?

13. Got the day off, but can't smoke cause of this cogh. FML

14. On the far right is the bowl, to the left of that is the carb (the button thing). The mouthpiece is obvious. Really nice to sneak into a festival because it comes apart really quick.

15. My jealous rage is out of control.

Theres a Polish temp working at our work, I know she's hot, I fancy her a bit myself, she's cool, likes to have a laugh etc.
    Hub has recently worked with her a few times and any time he mentions her I can see it in his face that he's into her (as much as married man with no intention of cheating could be into someone else). Of course he tells me he's not and brushes this all off but FUCK it drives me insane. Nothing would ever happen but this feeling inside goes from 0 to I'm gonna tear someones face off in a split second.

Jealousy. Why won't you just fuck off. I've been so good at not being jealous but I'm clearly threatened, for no reason, I just wish there was no such thing.

16. So we do run out of likes? 😔

17. Bare minimum for farm work today. Pigs are nice and healthy tho so that makes it easy.

Bout to swang the kettlebells around for a while out on the deck, it's fucking beautiful out today.
    So beautiful that I decided this afternoon I'm gonna go kayaking out on a lake, perhaps do a bit of fishing as well.

Definitely gonna be tokin' on this weed and thinkin about WTF I'ma do with my life all the while. 

Dude that thing reminds me of the incredibowl I used to have. :cool:

[​IMG]

Thing would blast smoke into your lungs like you wouldn't fucking believe [​IMG]  and it's cool as fuck watchin the smoke swirl around.

We're not that different, you and I.

You're amazing Soozeh, don't let that shit get you down. [​IMG] [​IMG]

18. Kayak the fuck out of that lake. Fish the fuck out of it too!

I'll probably bring my kayak to the river when I go over there to run hills.