Post Your Thoughts

Discussion in 'General' started by RVD420RVD, Mar 12, 2013.

1. Working.. just waitin on that astroid to hit this place.. while im on break of course

2. Packing a bowl, then watching daytime TV before I have to leave for work in a couple hours.

3. Been up since 5-6 and I've taken a few dabs :cool: feel real good :dddd

4. My hearing aid is broke... it's obviously going to be a good day

5. I am getting my license this month!!!! \\o/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fh-TKJTCtnw

“To secure peace is to prepare for war.”

7. When ya wake up after a night of getting high as fuck, it's always nice to be able to get high as fuck. [​IMG] 

Mornin' blades.

8. goddamn it....idk why but i can't seem to relax today. i'm on edge waiting for money to show up in my account and waiting on the mailman. i'm shaking my nerves are so bad.....uugghhh

9. Hey relax your going to get your money, The mailman's going to come. Things are going to be just fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

10. Is this even possible? How on earth can something you put on your skind help bone system development?

Massaging with almond oil enhances the body's blood circulation and also helps development of the bone system in a baby. Give your baby a regular massage with almond oil for soft skin and healthy bone development.

thanks...i know. it just seems like time drags on and on and on when i'm waiting for something. i'm tempted to hit up my dude and see if he will hook me up with a quarter even though i'm $5 short. was debating getting an eighth to hold me over but then i'll just be spending more on weed in the long run.

12. This is my thread now, welcome

13. This day just went from crappy to fucking awesome :metal: :metal:

14. #266954 Sammyy, Mar 31, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 31, 2015
    Adequate blood circulation is important for all growth of the body so it would indirectly affect the bones. Just a guess :confused_2:

15. There's a dude here cleaning my carpets and I wanna smoke but the dude is right outside my door

Pass him the dutch :smoke: 

17. To much drinking, might have stomach ulcers.. 😬

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

18. I took a fat rip of some hishash and blew it out the window... Dude was like right below my window and didn't notice... Very nice!

19. Nude up and get pitted, brah

20. I skipped class today to catch up on sleep, but now I feel guilty.

Ugh