Post Your Thoughts

Discussion in 'General' started by RVD420RVD, Mar 12, 2013.

im bout to pass out. wanna spoon me? [​IMG] .

2. K :p

• Like Like x 2
  3. spooning leads to forking

4. If The Undertaker were to die of a stroke or something, at this point, how would the WWE convince people he was really dead?
    Yes, I am a little high.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Mmmmurmur.....ughhhhhh

6. I am fucking beat. And I still have hit the pool after work.

My arms feel like jello, but I must keep going. These workouts will pay off. :metal:

• Like Like x 1
  7. respectable dedication

8. to buy weed with the money i have now or wait until later today or tomorrow when i have more money??....hhhhmmmm

• Like Like x 1
  9. Wake and vape. Sunny as hell which puts me in the mood to get super high before class today.

10. Today I am joining all the other weedless gimps on GC, get weed if you can get it boi, then blow some over my way, I'll stick my head out my living room window like a dog and wait for the smokey arrival.

11. I have a day's supply left of weed, not sure when I'll be getting more. So soon I'll feel your pain.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

12. I've obviously known I'm running low but the fact I've seen a fair few blades also without makes me feel kinda better :)
    Misery really does love company :D

13. the mailman needs to hurry the fuck up and get here with my Spyderco Manix 2 XL knife.

14. #266934 StonedMortal, Mar 31, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 31, 2015
    I haven't been using GC a lot lately,
    actually for a better part of the year so far.
    And I saw that 3 of my homies were no long her.
    Kiefsweat got banned, and renee and train have *poof* disappeared

Montec is still around...right? Or my ninja Morange?

p.s I smoke a lot >.> so I know I'm probably months behind these events

15. Hahaha well i didn't think you just woke up and said fuck Im out of weed, what happned :laughing:

16. Feeling shitty. Long day of cramming today. And not my penis into things, that'd be cool.

17. Toast and a blunt to start the day. :smoke:

18. Fuckkk theres nobody at work today whos presence i actually enjoy except for 1 person and they leave in 30 minutes. Todays gonna blow.

19. about to work on some beats