Post Your Thoughts

Discussion in 'General' started by RVD420RVD, Mar 12, 2013.

1. You were sheltered as a youngin huh?

2. What it is like having 2 jobs.. a full-time and a part-time (4-5 hours). I really don't want to cuz I am really tired after work but this job doesn't pay much at $12 an hour. My check is pretty much gone and I've been there 2 months my income isn't really up :/

3. Oh no my family was always overtly racist. Both sides. I meant for normal 9 year old kids seeing it. Just reinforces stereotypes.

4. A cop has a car pulled over in front of my house and their license plate says d chosen1. [​IMG]

5. Well, guess I'm not gettin' that quarter today either... [​IMG]

6. So stoked! Going to see this band saturday night. Missed them last time they came to town. Gonna get high as fuck before I go [​IMG]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Riw4G8-Mew4&feature=player_detailpage

Interesting that you connect being very white to being very racist, that says a lot about where you're from. I thought about it and in movies and TV and so on when I've heard 'white as fuck' in American media it's often been in connection with deep south racism, so I understand. I was thinking of a different set of stereotypes; 

Mississippi doesn't have a damn thing on Finland, not a damn thing, everyone is pale, blonde, blue eyed and awkward as shit, like the complicated dab is something you'd never see in Helsinki, people barely shake hands or even greet each other

So here's my reverse stereotype, which has given me pause for thought; In white-ass places like Scandinavia, all the streets are clean, low crime, great and free universities, respect for police, shit gets done efficiently and on time,
    but, everyone is terrified of displaying any kind of personality. Conversation is locked to a few socially accepted topics, everyone is always comparing their car to the neighbours car, the sense of humor north of Denmark is just ssshhhit, and talking about feelings is social suicide. Everything is supposed to be OK, everything is in the spectrum of mildness

Which is god damn boring

(Also fuck that guy in Texas, what a cunt, I hope your brothers have laid some pipe in white women)

8. The south makes every race look bad. :laughing: 

• Like Like x 5
  9. Wait wut lol did I forget math or..

10. Chicken bacon swiss, so good.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Chicken salad. :yummy:

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 3
  12. Young Guns is one of my FAVORITE MOVIES SERIOUSLY ITS SO GOOD

• Like Like x 1
  13. Hmmmmm do I blow money so I can blow trees? Or....do I blow money to blow trees? Very tempting decision.

And no.clue what happened with fbi...no hair, no care.

14. That was pretty dank for a salad.

Also,I lied:
    Just heard from the connect. Goin' to pick up right the fuck now.

Good lookin' out OZA. :cool:

• Like Like x 5
  15. #266816 lazytoker, Mar 31, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 31, 2015

Blowjobs for money so you can blow money to blow trees

• Like Like x 4
  16. Thats actually....not a bad idea....can I really get paid for getting a blowjob?

• Like Like x 1
  17. If the blower looks like this 1427763355729.jpg
    Depending on their employment status at the time you may have to tak an IOU, lol.

• Like Like x 2
    You can, but it's a dirty business [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  19. Just get yourself a sugar mama. That's basically getting paid to get your dick sucked. That's my life plan. 

• Like Like x 5