Post Your Thoughts

Discussion in 'General' started by RVD420RVD, Mar 12, 2013.

1. #266781 IllestVillain, Mar 31, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 31, 2015
    Take pictures of her and post them!

Literally stand on your property and take pictures of her till she leaves lol

2. I'm just a few months away from buying a new shotgun. Which I had the old rusted one around here. I have a corroded paintball gun just sitting around here I was thinking about taking with me for intimidation. 
    But yeah, I plan to get beanbag rounds this time. Running out of my house looking angry and loading those would def be enough to scare myself away. 

Nuisance laws...Either way, you should be able to call the police just feign concern for traffic or the position her car is in.

It could kill someone or somethin'.[​IMG]

4. so guess what I did. around xmas I rolled a 4g palma with my buddies and burned it half way down I was sleepin in my car at the time and we put it out about half way down s it could be the base to a good roach stick I have invented. lol ok so I rolled over onto it in my sleep and I salvaged what I could and then rolled it into a roach blunt then we smoked that down to about 2 inchs and put it off to the side. I then saved all the roaches I could for as long as I could and then I would go into the roach stash and break em apart separating the resinated green weed and the black or burnt or discolored resinated weed and separating it. I then grabed the 2incher from before and made it the start of this new resin blunt. it wold be mouth piece green resin weeed and dark resin weed . so we stopped smoking it about an inch before it got to the "mouthpiece"  now it was a 2nd gen mouthpiece. well I waited until I got more roaches (bout 4-5 days) and repeated process. 3rd gen now this thing was the size of my pinky. we dubbed this monsta as Frankenstein as we did make it out of the guts from other fallen comrads (comrads/blunts) this one di not die as it smoked, nay it grew and rose. now standing aprox. 11inches in length with over 20 gen it is no longer a mouth piece yet a stick a beastly ol fella thatll knock you back like a club would do. each time frank is used, a full sized roach blunt is rolled on the end and its scientifically down to where there isn't any more r less paper than a normal blunt. waiting to 420 to cut her in half and see whats in there. I lost count of generatons and I have no clue how it got so thick its like a quarter 

5. I regret not taking a video of the last time i got laid, I've done things i couldn't imagine.

6. still nothing back from these dog owners.. and i keep calling and leaving voicemails and texts.

im sort of starting to want this dog.. he's cool as shit.  i've been dragging him everywhere with me today and now he just follows me and hops into my car like "where we goin homie lets do this i gotchu"

7. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9wr58THnew

8. You ever consider the fact that the dog's owners didn't abandon him. Maybe he fucking killed them and threw their phones in the river. 

I'm just sayin'... Watch your back. 

9. im good with that.

i trust him.. he loves me.

[SUB]if i disappear you know what happened contact the police and my family and tell them[/SUB]

10. #266791 TheSingularity, Mar 31, 2015
    Send them a letter in the mail which states the following: "I have your dog. If you do not reply within 48 hours, we're going to Mexico. And you will never see him again.

P.S. What kind of food does he like?

P.P.S. Nevermind, I'll just get him some Iams. You have 48 hours."

Sure, you could call or email, but physical letters are way more dramatic.

11. wat wat

Attached Files:

12. If you disappear 50% of my instincts will suspect the damn police... I gotta call Ceasar Millan or some shit. :laughing: 

13. call the guardians of peace

14. Buying oil, chips, and soda at the gas station. The lady asked me, "do you need a funnel" but I had no idea what she was talking about. She asked me two more times, and said, "for the oil".

Damn confusing ass unnecessarily helpful bitch. :laughing: 

15. #266796 SlowMo, Mar 31, 2015
    Man, some of these drug commercials are fucked up. They have all these nice, smiling, healthy people in these serene settings all being active and wonderful thanks to this miraculous drug. Then they narrator dude with the really deep voice goes into hyperdrive for like 30 seconds, rattling off the possible risks and warnings for truly horrible shit happening to ya.  

Don't have to pull that Pharma shit with weed. If it ever legal and they advertize, it'll be like

John: This amnesia is fucking great! Try a hit...
    Joan: Mmmm... I'm a get me an oz, that's fer damn sure!

Narrator: I'ma get me some, too.

And then there's

[​IMG]

16. Whenever I start a double album I feel such a strong obligation to finish it.

Guess i'll be listening to Foxygen until 9.

17. #266798 Greenunit, Mar 31, 2015
    I like doing that with kids' movies, you pick up on all the jokes that went right over your head.

18. My friend texted me that our last college ranked 4th in the nation for most drug arrests. I always said that I couldn't believe we never got caught for all the shit we did, and now I'm even more surprised.

19. It's so weird to realize how many jokes I never got as a kid. The black couple arguing about the super suit is the stereotypical black family. Subtle racism at a young age I guess haha.