Post Your Thoughts

Discussion in 'General' started by RVD420RVD, Mar 12, 2013.

1. sexual relations lol that made me chuckle.

2. I wish there was some pill to give my husband so he would develop tolerance to pot smell already. Geesh! So tired of him complaining that the living room smells soooooo bad. He will dramatize too by flying thru the living room with his nose pinched & holding his breath..........

3. I cant think straight because of how The Walking Dead ended..Now we wait..😟

4. Bored & GC & OaC is slow. Time for sleeps.

5. Hey :) ....... your husband doesn't smoke?

6. nope. Just me. Im the only normal one.
    None of my personal friends smoke either. Nor my family. Only friend who smokes now lives 2k miles away. Sigh.

The complaints of the smell is annoying. And i vape so its not even that bad (imo). >

7. Im tired as hell.

My saturday routine got changed up because I partied instead of napping and netflix. Worth it, but man I'm feeling it.

I'll get to sleep in about 5 hours though.

8. My fiancé doesn't smoke either which really sucks, although I did get a chance to get him high once cause he was on vacation lol, it sounds like it be annoying af actually but hey I guess it's not everyone's forte :/

9. my routine got fucked because i usually work mids/nights but the last 2 days they have had me working morning/day shifts which has totally fucked my sleep schedule. I was so tired when i came home at 5 that i fell asleep until 11pm and now its almost 0230 and i still cannot go back to sleep. Gotta be up at 7am for work again. FML

10. Bout to cruise around. Bored af at 525 am when I should have been asleep.

11. my gf wanted to try vaping a couple months ago so I let her take a few hits on some super silver haze, and although she had a good time while she was high, afterwards she had some sort of personal conscience-revelation or some-shit and professed she wont be doing any of that stuff again......

My husband has never had the desire to try; I ask him every few months tho just to make sure, lol

12. That's rough, bro.

I work sun-thurs 10pm-630am. Been doing it for over a year and my body still hates it.

13. Uuh gf?... husband? Lol any who, my fella would smoke if he could but work drug tests, that one time he did was awesome tho, you never know maybe you'll get the chance :)

14. #266534 Kushmonsterr, Mar 30, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 30, 2015
    my friend who is female.
    Most people call that a girlfriend.

Edit: my husb is in a rather prestigious position so that's probably the biggest reason why he does not. I know the larger universities do drug testing b4 hiring on new scientists so thats a lot of it.

15. How prestigious can it be if you can't smoke pot?

16. i think they are wanting the scientists to be able to remember what chemical they just dropped onto the petri dish.

17. I'm imagining an anti marijuana propaganda commercial where a lab experiment goes horribly wrong. :p

18. [​IMG]

19. I hate flying when there is bad turbulence, I couldn't even do a dab when I came home last night I was so out of it from the head-fuck due to motion sickness. And it is still trying to hang on, I think I know the cure though. 

20. I kinda hate flying in general. I typically have to be drunk if the flight is more than an hour. And all trips other than to Vegas are more than an hour.

So yeah, Im that guy who shows up at the gate at 6am already smashed.

Ugh. Not a fan. Especially with all these planes going down.