Post Your Thoughts

Discussion in 'General' started by RVD420RVD, Mar 12, 2013.

yesssss

continue

fuckin yea dude

Mmmm...Mango...[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I would  but theyre all gone :(  Come to PA and I will feed you all the cheerios you desire morange lol

anyways peace out gc. Stay classy like always

4. The wolf of wallstreet is my dream. Gettin head in a ferrari and doin a line off a bitches ass. Ahhhhh

5. Vaped backwoods blunt in the bong is like whoooaaa
    Haven't even got down to the dank yet :bongin:

6. there are some drawbacks that come with that dream :laughing:

7. SICK PHOTOSHOP SKILLS, BRO :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

8. Explain! Cause I see nothin wrong with gettin pussy, doin drugs, gettin rich, and tellin every1 to KISS MY ASS

9. this is like saying scarface is your dream :laughing:

10. I thought it was a seamless inclusion of Terry. It was my best use of snipping tool and microsoft word up to this point in my life at the very least. Small victories.

11. #266491 Royksopp, Mar 30, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 30, 2015

I edited the part that was breaking the rules (the "enhancers" you use for battle) but besides that, that is the manliest thing I've ever read. Pls bring strong, manly European men here at once! I'll round up a squad of hot latin bitches for y'all to fuck after a hard day of pillaging :cool:

You did a beautiful job, A for effort!

12. Well bein a broker is legal. I could be scarface any day. But doin some legal and makin money. Damn that sounss good. It'll never happen tho but I can dream right? Lol

13. Lmaoooooo strong white dick. My nigga -gives you a complicated dap-

14. #266494 Fresh Error, Mar 30, 2015
    well i was joking when we started this conversation.. but now i thinkd you missed the whole point of the movie

part of the reason he was getting so rich was he was guilty of fraud and laundering money which is completely illegal lol

15. Lmaoooo for real right? He clearly learned these Picasso skills from Devry University

16. Ill be honest bro. Im about 15 mins into this movie right now. When I saw this dude gettin some head in a ferrari and doin a line off some hoes ass, I was sold lol.

17. uh..

well in that case..

uh..

spoiler alert!

:laughing:

18. I figured itd end up like that. If it was that easy then we'd all be brokers. Fuck it. Im on the part where jonah hill fucked his cousin. Hahah

19. I don't have an axe or shield, but i got a bigass sword and i can make the meek piss themselves with my drunken swearing. Lemme on this ship. :ey:

20. #266500 Megacosm, Mar 30, 2015
    ITT Tech. Devry is where the snooty rich online technical kids go. They think cuz their parents got cash and can buy them hot 05 elantras they're better than everyone.
    University of Phoenix is just one big party though.