Post Your Thoughts

Discussion in 'General' started by RVD420RVD, Mar 12, 2013.

That is true. I actually would prefer that, unless I would be ruined if I found out, then I would rather not know. :p Complicated haha

• Like Like x 2

Oh for sure lol thinking I wanna steal him from her or something...NAAHHH I don't want him, she can keep him...but like I said if I was in her position I'd def wanna be told so that I can dump his ass like the trash he is and move on!

[​IMG]

Well it SUCKS, really bad. Yes of course I want to be happy, but I want to be happy with someone who is authentic with me not portraying this image that everything is rainbows and unicorns when it isn't. I hope you never experience being cheated on cuz you're really awesome :) 

• Like Like x 4
  3. Yeah im not trying to catch stis from debo down the street lol.

• Like Like x 6
  4. Too many people want to have their cake and eat it too, no boo boo it don't work like that. If sleeping with multiple people is what you wanna do, fine be that, but find somebody who is okay with that. Cheating on somebody who believes that they're your one and only is fucked up on a thousand levels. You don't fuck with people's feelings like that, that's how niggas get killed for real.

But when I cheat, that's different, I'm grown 😂😂😂

• Like Like x 7
    I was gonna be all like "ayyyy guuurrrlllll!!! I'm single and down to smoke n' fuck alll DAYYYY. Get outta dat car and into this TRUCK BED!!! WOOOO!!!!"

But i'm just a boring ol pinche guero. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  6. Bed time for this old cat😴

7. Every now and then the munchies take over and I demolish chocolate

• Like Like x 2
    Aww, thank you Royk <3 I hope you never have to experience it again, cause you are really awesome too! [​IMG]
    Hopefully you won't meet with anymore douchebags pretending to be something they are not now!! *crosses fingers*[​IMG] 

• Like Like x 3

[​IMG]

If they're looking for something that they can only find with someone else, not with their partner, something is wrong...

If the person you're with can't provide you with what you need to be happy, either communication needs to be ramped up a lot, or one needs to begin to actually evaluate the relationship they're in...

11. contemplating going to 711 for snacks but ive been talking about eating less shit and more green and leafy bad tasting stuff but man.. the sugar/sweets industry got me by the tits and i rlly want sour gummy worms and peace tea rn dude, fuck.

12. unfortunately the band since broke up, but the rapper is Vic Mensa.  band was all chicago peeps and Vics a chitown dude.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48VZhR1p0Kc

Resist the temptation. TAKE CONTROL..

I have always liked the 'do as I say, not as I do' because I am so weak when it comes to things like that :p

14. #266194 littlemisspuffit, Mar 29, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 29, 2015
  15. I cheated on all the woman. :cool: 

Cheating is a weird ass word for sleeping around. 

16. Ive been wanting to buy a load of sour patch kids..Gummy worms are amazing 😩

17. I said the same thing because I want to look good on vacation in May. I'm currently eating chocolate chips out of the bag. It's much more rewarding right now, I say good choice.

18. Yesss, give in to the Peace Tea ness. :yummy:

Georgia Peach FTW! :metal: Wish I had one right meow.

I should probably eat something...stomach is starting to feel a lil better...

I don't think I'd ever cheat...it's a slimy fuckin' thing to do IMO.

If a bitch cheated on me IDK what I'd do...but it wouldn't be good at all.

Just think about how far the 7/11 is...;)