Post Your Thoughts

Discussion in 'General' started by RVD420RVD, Mar 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. "hey bro warmed the couch up for you"

2. This reminds me of the time I went into a bathroom at work, as a really fat guy was leaving... and I had to pick a stall, and when I sat down it was warm. :cry: 

3. Me + Alcohol = Confidence , but limp dick

Life is hard

4. Season 1 Episode 4 of Seinfeld, Kramer is looking through window blinds at a woman on the street. The screen cuts to Jerry, then back to Kramer, and the blinds are up.

9/11.

5. Funny thing is earlier when everyone was double posting I got a few singles in in here. It's like the polarities got reversed or something.
    Funny thing is earlier when everyone was double posting I got a few singles in in here. It's like the polarities got reversed or something.

6. I know man, I'm just saying to mention a safe alternative is something you wouldn't see from a mod on most forums[​IMG]

And I'm sure it gets quite old handing out the same infractions every day [​IMG]

7. You're always sitting where so many other assess have been before. Just because it's warm doesn't make it any more gross. At least you don't have to sit on a cold toilet seat that's just as nasty as the warm one.
    You're always sitting where so many other assess have been before. Just because it's warm doesn't make it any more gross. At least you don't have to sit on a cold toilet seat that's just as nasty as the warm one.

8. I was thinking about this actually... About why a warm one is worse. I think it's subconscious thinking that the toilet seat is fine if there is no verifiable evidence that it's gross.

9. the plus side is, workplace/retail restrooms are generally cleaned 4 to 8+ times per 24hr period. How often do u clean the bathroom/toilet at home?

10. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tlkPSLBwfGc&feature=player_detailpage

11. Finally high!!!...😁😁
    Who is with me!!!!!!??????? ✊

12. Yeah I can see how that might bother you. I'm able to rationalize to that point that I convince myself that a warm seat is no worse than any public toilet seat. I avoid public toilets at all costs but it pays to know where the good ones are when you really need to use one. When i was in college I had one or two toilets in every building that were my go to spots. A good rule of thumb is to find one that isn't frequented by too many other people.

Do you ever use the toilet seat covers? I've been tempted in bathrooms that have them but I don't because I've survived this long without using them and i don't think I'll be done in by a bare toilet seat.
    Yeah I can see how that might bother you. I'm able to rationalize to that point that I convince myself that a warm seat is no worse than any public toilet seat. I avoid public toilets at all costs but it pays to know where the good ones are when you really need to use one. When i was in college I had one or two toilets in every building that were my go to spots. A good rule of thumb is to find one that isn't frequented by too many other people.

Do you ever use the toilet seat covers? I've been tempted in bathrooms that have them but I don't because I've survived this long without using them and i don't think I'll be done in by a bare toilet seat.

Why not...:D

Just spent forever cleaning my one hitter (people call them glass blunts now though I think) like this...

[​IMG]

Might as well work at making it dirty again...

14. Well if you measure it in number of uses per cleaning I think I have most of the stores beat on frequency. Sure, it's not every 4-8 hours but there could be a 4-8 hour period where nobody even uses the toilet.
    Well if you measure it in number of uses per cleaning I think I have most of the stores beat on frequency. Sure, it's not every 4-8 hours but there could be a 4-8 hour period where nobody even uses the toilet.

15. The rum is gone.

16. Gimme 5 minutes! :p

17. Pineapple Express is about to start on Comedy Central so time to get high af :hello: :smoke: join me!

18. Bruh you want some of this whisky? It's Knobs Creek.

19. Girl, you know I do. ;)

20. #265920 cothrantyson, Mar 29, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 29, 2015
    You all need to watch my bros video on what to do when the police come. It's old but still relevant
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FNhffzI9Alg

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.