Post Your Thoughts

Discussion in 'General' started by RVD420RVD, Mar 12, 2013.

1. I have a lot of cards. Mostly cards for certain stores where I can save up points and save $$$.

2. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uG2PyQ09VR8

3. yeah i have access to about 300 different restaurants :laughing:

4. There is so much wrong in that picture. Like why is the dude on the couch naked and has a weird look on his face?

Nice, I have a bankcard and a library card in my 'wallet' No cash here either.

You definitely look so pro with that many cards.  Imma fill my wallet with random cards just to look as pro as you.

LMAO you're so right the dude is naked! They're expecting freshy fresh to enjoy his pizza nekkid on the couch.

7. i mean its pretty accurate

i still havent showered, im on a couch, and i just finished jacking off on this couch like 30 minutes ago.

8. Pizza drivers need love too.

9. I never show just through the clear part since some stores need to have it in hand to scan or clearly see if the ID is real. They want everything these days... they even have cameras in a lot of stores now too.

That is because you are smart!  ^^

Saving money is great. 

11. Yea but it looks like you're waiting for company...and the driver is probably a 18yo dude....shame on you Fresh.

Weird look? He's stoned and happy food is being delivered to his lazy naked ass sitting on the couch :laughing:

13. Lions and tigers, they only eat meat right? They don't snack up on grass every now and then? I wonder how they get all the vitamins they need

14. That's one point of view. The way i see it, is that he really isn't waiting for food. [​IMG]

15. 1427569038497.jpg

Ya busted fresh!

They get it from the animals they eat. If you notice they only eat herbivores. 

17. That's nasty wash up homie! Hhaha

18. I believe through the meat they eat. Since the meat they eat are mainly herbivores.

I believe.

This is not.based on science. Trust me ima doctor.

19. I think it's time to play some Dragon's Age...:D

Ah, so if I only start eating deer and cow then I never need to eat another carrot in my life? :D