Post Your Thoughts

Discussion in 'General' started by RVD420RVD, Mar 12, 2013.

1. did you sleep in a sketchy motel or somewhere you haven't before

2. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WF8dt1hpZ9M

3. Nobody better come over to my work corner cause I got maddddddd gas this morning.

Maybe my cute coworker is into that...hmmm better call her over to find out. :laughing:

4. Fuck yea it's nice and cool outside today. This summer is gonna suck donkey dick, at least we have one last cool weekend.

5. hell yea i can resume playing Fallout 3!!!! my PS3 had the red blinking light of death the last time i tried to turn it on. idk what possessed me to check but it is back from the dead!

6. Two more hours and im free. Then I get to spend my weekend passing out flyers! Yayyyyyy

7. Really grinds my gears when people say kissing a smoker is like making out with an ashtray. Like...really..
    Really grinds my gears when people say kissing a smoker is like making out with an ashtray. Like...really..

8. Really grinds my gears when people say kissing a smoker is like making out with an ashtray. Like...really..

9. So kissing someone that dips is like kissing a cancerous tumor?

10. #265471 Mr Unknown, Mar 28, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 28, 2015
    I had a fling with a smoker once, id rather lick an ashtray. Something about it. Idk if.it was just her or what, but was weird and unpleasant.

Just my experience with it. Never again.

Maybe it was me doe, maybe I had the weird mouth...

11. If someone I love asked me to stop I definitely would, but judging from your reply would probably be better to just date another smoker.
    If someone I love asked me to stop I definitely would, but judging from your reply would probably be better to just date another smoker.

12. If someone I love asked me to stop I definitely would, but judging from your reply would probably be better to just date another smoker.

13. Mornin Yo... doing caffeine hits... hungry...

Attached Files:

14. I'm not saying there's anything wrong with it, just my opinion. Theres probably nonsmokers who dont mind, or maybe you just have a nice fresh, minty mouth. My smoker didnt lol.

15. Gum is your friend Ter Bear.

I always keep some gum or mints or some'in' so people don't smell my stanky ass coffee/weed breath when they're talkin' to me.

...and the chicks seem to dig it on the very rare occasion I kiss 'em. ;)

Nobody likes a raunchy breathed mafucka. [​IMG]

16. Whoa now I don't have raunchy breath. I'll have you know I won freshest breath award every year since 97
    LOL