Post Your Thoughts

Discussion in 'General' started by RVD420RVD, Mar 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yeah lol Its the fifth one

2. Damn that's crazy

3. God damnnit now i remember why i dont take tbreaks. Because i get fucking nightterrors when i do. Fuck man aint tryna see my friend and my nephew dead :(

4. Gonna smoke myself silly then sleep, night night GC :bongin:

5. I'm sitting at the most random bar, with my ex..wtf. I keep joking about her trying to seduce me but ya know, I'm really starting to wonder if she's trying to seduce me. It's so many coincidences lol. But I don't need that drama..

6. Aw man that sounds awful :( I usually love my night terrors, it's scary and horrible sure but it's a snapback into having dreams again, I love dreaming I miss it.

How did this situation happen? Do you want her to be after your D? Will you give it to her?

7. Because, my life is boring and lonely. But no, I dont want her to be, but she is... and no, I wont

8. #265448 Enigma, Mar 28, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 28, 2015
    Got bored and wrote a magic 8 ball program in python lol

9. I meant more in real terms like did you just meet her by chance or was it arranged. Anyway, do you Sunny, have fun.

10. #265450 Enigma, Mar 28, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 28, 2015
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

11. In real terms... I don't understand. I thought I was using real terms :confused:. Lmao. But anyway, umm no it wasn't by chance lol. We've always been friends since breaking up. She's not really a bad person, she's just a bad girlfriend. It was a lot of fun actually. But yeah then I pulled up at her house to drop her off and she's like "idk if you wanted to hook up in the car or something", or some shit like that. Like damn why wait so long to mention it lol. I swear, she straight up offered me once before a few weeks ago and I had to turn her down and i felt like such an asshole but I thought that was the end of it. But i guess not. Idk though man, she sucks. Like not in the good way. Maybe if it was more worth it.. lmao

12. How do people sleep at rest stops. I'm too busy looking for serial killers :ph34r:

13.  Its like 3AM go to sleep

14. I love the smell of ganja in the morning ♨

15. Its almost 6 here :) lol. Plus on a road trip.

16. 6 am, eating bacon baked beans, watching south park, dragging to go to work.

17. When is this no avi/no sig going to be fixed?????? Qué annoying.

Tomorrow is my daughter's birthday. She'll be 6 years old, finishing up kindergarten...time flies. She's the coolest person I know. I love you little one.

18. Happy birthday to her!! Our girls are he same age and grade :p (such a fun age :) but of course I say that every year haha)

19. Why the fuck am I so itchy I'm about to cut my fucking skin off no matter how much I scratch my body still itches

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.