Post Your Thoughts

Discussion in 'General' started by RVD420RVD, Mar 12, 2013.

1. Leaving for Charleston today :)

I have so much to do before we hit the road D=

2. It's hot and sticky but it's suppose to cool down tomorrow. One last hoorah until summer starts fo real.

3. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXHUpqdnwfE

4. Ahh yeah some motha fuckin' delicious ass eggs. Well, it's more vegetable and ham than egg, but nonetheless it's going to be great for farts later. 

IMG_0410.jpg

5. Dear Lord,
    I never usually click on music vids people post here but that chick looked chilled and I felt like I needed some chill music to roll to. Amazing version of the song, I was like emotional.
    "There was somethin so pleasant about that place"
    Superb song choice for my mood, tip of the cap to ya :love:

6. #265026 OscarZetaAcosta, Mar 27, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2015

Let me introduce you to Allen Iverson.[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. that food would look appetizing as fuck right now if you hadnt mentioned farts right before i looked at it.  :laughing:

8. damn i slept in for me lol awesome
    brewing coffee and planning on packing a bowl soon

9. Oh, I'm sorry... I thought the farts were the most appetizing part? :confused_2:

10. I watched Dogma last night and now this song is stuck in my head....luckily it's a good song
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWyMQmFl510

It's gonna be a fuckin' brutal one

12. After much debate in my head this morning...i decided to call off work and get stoned.

Now i NEVER call off but my stress level is already down and now I'll be able to get my homework done easily with an extra eight hours to my night.

13. i havent broke one yet lol. i like its, its thick glass this quartz i have doesn't break. i torch it for like 45seconds everytime i use it to clean off the residue and it looks like new everytime.

offtopic:
    finally hit season 9 in how i met your mother. at the part where its a flashforward (patent pending) of ted and the bass player wow i forgot her name. man. i really wish it didn't end this way, but its a nice way. 

14. I think thTs a great idea!!!
    I think thTs a great idea!!!

15. I dont get notifications still so i never know to check the room.

16. I'm home but good songs keep coming on Pandora so I'm just sitting in my car.

They tried really hard to make me come back to work tonight but fuck that noise I gotta fight for my right to party 😤:bongin:

17. #265037 L, Mar 27, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2015
    Last week it was 60 and I drove with the windows down without s jacket

Today:
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1427464720.746303.jpg

18. so.. notification alerts just started working on my app for the first time in like a year.. and then i open the app and the actual notifications list still wont load anything

gc did me dirty yall

19. so.. notification alerts just started working on my app for the first time in like a year.. and then i open the app and the actual notifications list still wont load anything

gc did me dirty yall