Post Your Thoughts

Discussion in 'General' started by RVD420RVD, Mar 12, 2013.

1. Don't even trip, her ankles don't really get broken. It's pretty funny though, especially with the sound .

2. That little girl is fucking terrible at basketball. What a worthless player. Get off the court bitch. 

3. Lol, I'm a fool

4. Allow me to pop your cherry [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. Wonder what i'll dream about tonight 😴

6. I've developed such a love for growing, made me enjoy Jane even more :)

7. Goddamn fucking furries.

8. I have no doubt I will have another dream tonight about me dying tomorrow. Happened last night and was too fucking vivid for my taste. Been on my mind all day. I know it will involve Christian Bale from the Machinist tonight though. Watched it for the first time arlier, and I know he's going to be involved. That pic on the left haunted me before I ever saw the movie

[​IMG]

9. The Machinist is a pretty good movie.

Today is going to be a long ass day. I want it to be over. I want it to be Monday already. Fuuuu

10. #265010 Crony, Mar 27, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2015
    I was gonna step outside to smoke this J but damn.. it's cold out there. 

14*f right now, I'll have to put some sweats on quick. 

At least it's not windy. It'ts pretty calm out here..clear view of the stars too. [​IMG]

11. Holy shit -.- I havent been eating well and have been feeling too skinny. Even though im not that bad it probably might show up in a dream i'll remember haha

I usually have 2-3 main dreams that arent related most of the time. If im cold while im sleeping i'll have consecutive nightmares or just confusing dreams..

How did you die?

12. Cntl + shift + n is great for keeping things you look up out of your browser history... but it's probably also the bat signal for the NSA. :laughing: 

13. GC baby bushmush ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1427446140.870168.jpg happy cat

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

14. just woke up. realized i fell asleep with a half packed bowl nearby. i'm now smoking said bowl and chillin for a bit. i'll probably pass back out for awhile....if i'm lucky

15. Is your lady havin a baby greenhoodiebeardface? Very exciting! My bestie decided her and her husband are gonna start trying, yay I get to be a second mamma I can't wait!

Morneeeen peoples, feeling 100% again, smoking some good shit, slept for 7 hours last night but gonna have to sleep again this afternoon for work tonight... it's a hard life :D

16. Haha. Yes the bearded mans girl Is having a baby ❤️

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

17. I don't do reg

18. Snowing? Again?! Fuck this shit.

19. #265020 Sunn, Mar 27, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2015
    Dang, after spending like all night working on music, I finally took off my headphones and my ears feel like I was standing next to the speakers at a metal concert. Worth it though..I need to hear all those frequencies