Post Your Thoughts

Discussion in 'General' started by RVD420RVD, Mar 12, 2013.

That's a weird looking alphabet you have there. 

2. Babies are all ugly, every last one of them. 

3. Yeah dude their pricing is crazy low. Only drawback I've heard about them is that it can take awhile to get your order.

I'm considering buying a mod from there just because it's so fuckin' cheap.

4. Babies are cuuuuute with their fat lil legs and their chubby cheeks and nawwwwwwwwww <3

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

5. Its nickname in my group of friends is Slowtech [​IMG]

Samething with Grasscity too... Slowcity [​IMG]

Still love ya GC but goddam you guys are slow

6. Just hit Costco up. Decided it seemed more fitting to grab some rum and hot dogs than go to class [​IMG]

Also have an ounce that should be getting dropped off tonight. It's either going to be 120 or 140, but either one is such a steal compared to so cal [​IMG]

7. I wish I had the picture with me as a fat little baby in a tuxedo.

8. I have a baby picture of me in little suspenders holding a Mickey Mouse stuffed animal... but I didn't look cute, I looked bad ass. 

9. I made it home from the dentist in one piece, barely. Definitely going to have to go back though lol ugh

10. #264850 Dryice, Mar 27, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2015

As you said, everything is algebra aside from knowing the ratio test which is why you see I have a fraction under fraction... ratio test consists of dividing the a sub k + 1 terms by the a sub k terms. It looks messy, but as you saw algebra neatens it up really quick and I take the limit of it as k tends to infinity to find for what interval of x the series converges (has a finite answer).

edit: The first problem you see I took the kth root, which is called the 'root test'. All calc 2 bull crap.

11. What's with all the exclamation points? :laughing: "k!"

12. I have a baby picture...yeah we'll call it a baby picture (I was like 4), in a tutu and rainbow afro wig.

I'm nice to my parents so they don't use it to blackmail me [​IMG]

13. I could go for a back massage right about now. 

14. You need to take the offensive and threaten them with child abuse. 

15. Fractions tend to be difficult for me to solve in complex problems, but in simple problems, it's a piece a cake. Math is interesting, it's just sometimes, it can be a mental paradox.

16. You're on fire man. Two days in a row! It wasn't child abuse though [​IMG]

[​IMG]

17. #264857 Crony, Mar 27, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2015
    The highest level of math I ever made it to was trigonometry, and I think it gave me a brain contusion. 

18. I just went through the minimum of Algebra 2 because it was recommended for anybody who wanted to go to a four year college.

What a fucking waste. I should have tapped out at Geometry. :laughing: 

19. Back to farm life...

Time for some madness.

20. Feeling like shit, throat feels like I deep throated a steel file. I bet this dab won't help me any either. Fuck it