Post Your Thoughts

Discussion in 'General' started by RVD420RVD, Mar 12, 2013.

1. ops i kinda let math homework get away from me now i got 8 assignments due on Tuesday best get started

2. #253742 Royksopp, Feb 27, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 27, 2015

Oh man, that film is something else. Easily one of my faves, let us know what you think about the ending. :smoking:

3. so much innuendoes/hidden meanings in that film, great movie

marlon wayans is fuggin funny as hell even in a drama

4. #253744 WavvesonWavves, Feb 27, 2015
    I hated that movie. Fuck all of you.

5. [​IMG]

The mailman from Requiem for a Dream was also Sameer in Office Space :laughing:

6. That's such a good movie... Though that grandma scared me more so than anyone other character.
    But honestly pissed me off that she ignored her son's warnings and went with a friend's advice.
    What grandma does that?

7. I think they're really right khakis or corduroy pants. Or else he has no pants.

8. Okay sooooo where are my co-workers....this is...strange..and I just saw someone, they didn't even say, hi, back. What a duck.

Made a new bong today too from a bottle of Jack. One thing I learned, our power drill is lacking power, I need to get a bigger diamond drill bit and that's about it lol.

9. so did i!!! lol thought i was the only one.

*highfive*

10. #253753 OscarZetaAcosta, Feb 27, 2015

[​IMG]

11. "SPRING" B)

Attached Files:

12. I heard that Req. for a Dream movie is a horror show that fucks with your soul

But also is a good movie

13. That sounds pretty accurate to me. :)

14. The first time i watched Requiem, my friend shortly after suggested we watch Cannibal Holocaust which i hadnt seen

any one who has seen that will get how that ended up... lol

Now that one I have seen

Great flick

Once you see CH, it pretty much desensitizes you to most movies... and Requiem isnt even close to as bad imo.... the last 5 mins are pretty rough though haha

not as rough as the last 10 mins of Holocaust though... the found footage scene...