Post Your Thoughts

Discussion in 'General' started by RVD420RVD, Mar 12, 2013.

1. im telling you bro.. start a thread in sex love and relationships or whatever to draw in fellow gay blades

2. Am I? Lol momo, my cock is too pretty for you anyway.

Sent from somewhere in Canada.

3. I'm not much of a thread starter I've made like ten threads in 6 years and only a couple made it to two pages

4. #242225 Fresh Error, Jan 30, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 30, 2015
    i mean.. the worst that could happen is you waste like 5 minutes of your time and the best thing that can happen is suddenly you have a place where dozens of fellow gay blades are gathering and flirting and shit.  lol

actually i take that back.. the worst case scenario is some homophobic troll finds it :laughing:

5. Still mean to do tat tho
    Wot if it fails and I look silly

6. Suge might catch a charge here soon.

Bitch needs to be locked up. :cool:

7. then you care too much what GC thinks of you :p

8. I do tho. If I get a mean comment on here I'm quite sad for a while.

I am weak

9. I asked my gf if she would take my name if I changed my last name to literally "Something-Jewish", and she took it seriously for a moment. Made my idiotic silliness that much better. Oh man if only weed was involved too. 

10. no reason for you to be that sensitive about trivial stuff my man.  youre a good dude.  anybody who has anything bad to say.. they shouldnt matter to you.

11. sometimes i like to get really high and listen to the worst music i can find that is still catchy lol. 
    http://youtu.be/_97IcSgDcBo

12. Wuddup late nights :)

13. Just a heads up, check nirvana for my 21st birthday info

If you're not a paid member and are in southern Cali and want to come, shoot me a PM and I'll give you the info

14. cleaning all my pieces..so far soo good.
    lookin nice & sparkly, I like I like ;)
    soon they'll be sexy again :ey: :laughing:

15. I will be there in the giant birthday cake and I'll jump out as a surprise but not in sexy undies or anything I'll be in full leather gimp gear with all kinds of torture tools. If I catch you you're dead. Happy birthday!!!

16. #242239 ImTheJoker4u2, Jan 30, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 30, 2015
    My ride sucks... Fucker is always late or missing days... Costin me $$$$ dammit!!!!!!!
    Fuckin pay was only $240 this week. That puts me $210 in the hole :mad:
    At least Im stoned and I got good tunes :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Pt03oU6RHI

17. Wow where is everyone?