Post Your Thoughts

Discussion in 'General' started by RVD420RVD, Mar 12, 2013.

do it with love

2. pretty good, ive finished all the presents and am now watching hp and the philosophers stone.. How are you today dearie?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. #222923 The Stud, Dec 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 22, 2014
    I'm doing quite alright I just got my new cell phone so I am connected to the world again and I been getting pictures of the party I was at on saturday and today is good day for sure I don't even like mind that it's kinda dreary out I can live.

5. If things don't work out with him... I'm available. 😜

Man you guys are going to have a blast. So jelly!

And by that he means: I can look at dick picks in the shower OMG!! Fap fap fap.

pretty much yes

7. I'm eating one. First bite was pretty nice. Second was notsomuch. Now I'm forcing it down. Fking peanut butter all over my teefs.

8. Love you Momo! 😘 You never fail to make me smile. 😁

wat r u eating

:)))) I like to smile and make others smile smiling is great if you don't laugh and or smile every day you are missing out!!!!!

10. I made my first ever firecrackers with rich tea biscuits instead of crackers. I now wait in anticipation and probably fall asleep...

11. PYT moves so fast but it's always the same people posting over and over. Myself included obviously. We need to do an open house and invite newcomers or something.

ooooh you too!!!
    you and LMPI both gonna be flyin high from fire crackers yummy!

ok not yummy but stony!

13. somebody been smokin up all my pot!

14. It's crazy how no one sticks by you but everyone says they will

15. Holy Shit Joe Cocker died? :eek:

16. Yeah I've been posting here a hella lot the last week, would be nice for some new blood.

How will we do it? Start infiltrating the grow threads and promising stimulating conversation if they come to the pyt side?

17. words are air :(

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

18. Actually sounds like a good idea although I'm not sure if we can promise stimulating conversation. Definitely interesting conversations that often leads to maturation and the removal of asshole hair though.

19. if you all get new people in i'm gonna have act extra stupid. Cause thats I do.

20. I had some smirnoff mimosa with my last fire cracker and it was like pb and jelly