Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Passed home drug test. Will I be good for a lab test in 2 days?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by AMD 64, Mar 11, 2013.

1. I'm 6'4" 170 lbs

2. Dude use this thread to help you, don't hijack it with your own crap. Everyone is telling OP to use a substitute piss. You should do the same and since u fucked up if you can't do that ur probably screwed.

Also OP how did your test go?

3. Well I used subsitute urine from my clean friend.

It was super easy although I was very nervous.

I got the temperature right and aside from saying I was dehydrated because the piss was pretty yellow everything seemed chill. So I think I should be good

4. Good job dude sounds good

5. No need to be a bitch about it, was just kinda an emergency nd I still needed 10 replies till I could start a thread

6. Question- I passed a first check home test for marijuana 3 weeks ago I am 5-8 200lbs took a lab test for medtox Friday, wondering if I should be ok? smoked maybe 3 times a week.