The BASIS of our rights, and WHY the 2nd amendment should matter to YOU

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by seaf0ur, Mar 11, 2013.

1. Well, I love ya for ACTUALLY reading it..... and even though I dont matter at all, +REP

2. The "to do" is the tricky part.... They have planned well for "we the people"

But as far as voting goes.....

If you played a game with someone.....
    and EVERY chance they got they cheated and changed the rules.....
    How long before you wouldn't play with them anymore?

THATS how i feel about voting..... especially now in the day of the diebold voting machine and the secret re-counts....

3. What would that situation be if I may ask?

4. The day I was ruled by a British Monarch.

That day, I would give it all up. Some things are more important to me.

For now, my firearms are a panic button in case Tea Party types go wild and my family has to bounce.

5. This is a great thread :D

6. Why does the DHS want to kill you?

7. Somebody wrote it down ..... on the Georgia Guidestones...... I think its #1.....

8. #29 xpixiex, Mar 12, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2013
    [​IMG]

Joking aside, does depopulating the US really affect much? We only have ~300 million people here.

China and India should be at the top of the list. Not that I agree or disagree with it. I'm just saying.

9. #30 seaf0ur, Mar 12, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2013
    depopulating the US? it says a WORLD population of 500,000,000

There are currently 7,071,675,292 people estimated in the world

How many need to be killed off in order to achieve their numbers? 6,571,675,292.

EDIT: and who picks who dies? YOUR last name Rothschild or Rockefeller, Ford, Dupont? might not be so safe if it ain't.....

10. Eh, does the world really need 7 Billion?

A massive natural die off, with reproduction licensing would benefit the environment I assume.

11. That or we could all agree to chill out with the baby making for a little bit.

Kind of like calorie counting for people who are fat. Like me! "To lose weight, I need to be eating less calories than what I burn!"

Society needs a diet.

12. H5N1 for the win..... I bet THATS a vaccine you WANNA get

13. I keep thinking of the intro to Idiocracy.....

14. Any law that is not constitutional is not law

15. I agree with you to an extent, I would not say belief rather the immense apathy we are taught since children.

Have any of you read;
    Dumbing us Down by Mr. Gatto

Great thread, +rep op. :bongin:

16. ALSO : "The deliberate dumbing down of america" - Charlotte Thomson Iserbyt

Charlotte Iserbyt is the consummate whistleblower!

Iserbyt served as Senior Policy Advisor in the Office of Educational Research and Improvement (OERI), U.S. Department of Education, during the first Reagan Administration, where she first blew the whistle on a major technology initiative which would control curriculum in America's classrooms. Iserbyt is a former school board director in Camden, Maine and was co-founder and research analyst of Guardians of Education for Maine (GEM) from 1978 to 2000. She has also served in the American Red Cross on Guam and Japan during the Korean War, and in the United States Foreign Service in Belgium and in the Republic of South Africa. Iserbyt is a speaker and writer, best known for her 1985 booklet Back to Basics Reform or OBE: Skinnerian International Curriculum and her 1989 pamphlet Soviets in the Classroom: America's Latest Education Fad which covered the details of the U.S.-Soviet and Carnegie-Soviet Education Agreements which remain in effect to this day. She is a freelance writer and has had articles published in Human Events, The Washington Times, The Bangor Daily News, and included in the record of Congressional hearings.

17. THAT just needed a repost

18. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EKPkDCYY4f0]WKUK - Season 5 - Stork Factory - YouTube[/ame]

dont think people shouldbe aloud to walk aroundwith Ak-47s but ill die before i give away any of my guns.

If the goverment and criminals have em im havin one too.

19. Yeah, but the Gov't has way better guns than you'll ever have.

I really love all these conspiracy theorists who rail about, "They're gonna
    take our guns away from us by force!!!"

The government stopped caring about your guns the moment it got tanks
    and you didn't.

In fact, the criminals have access to better guns than you too.