Aeroponic Newb Help!

Discussion in 'Aeroponics' started by Growthagreen, Mar 11, 2013.

1. Chiller and a separate res. pump water from your separate res thru a coil in your nutrient res. you can buy a stainless steel one for mad money or i found coiling a rubber tube in the res works well. use zip ties to hold the coil together. 

shaka brah

2. I have 2 plants in same res one is a week ahead of the other both roots growing but ones really limp and stopped growing..roots still growing but the plant itself looks limp and dying last two days..any suggestions ?

Sent from my LT30at using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. #23 maxinout13, Jul 6, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 6, 2014
    This is wrong pic

Attached Files:

4. #24 maxinout13, Jul 6, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 6, 2014
    After

Attached Files:

5. Kudos to you dude!
    I have my own designed aeroponic rail system.

I HIGHLY recomend you look up the Lucas 2 part formula.

it uses only General Hydroponics  Flora Bloom &  Flora Micro.
    the ph comes out perfect each time.if using reverse osmosis water.
    get a Blue Labs PH pen, their the best!
    you will need to supplement with Cal Mag fairly often, early on. purple stems are the sign it time to Cal Mag. 
    res temp : put pump exterior!    cut a hole in lid and mount a small computer fan blowing in on the water. will drop the temps a few degrees. ice blocks or the big  freezer paks dropped in 2x a light period.
    Slag

6. Thanks!!!

7. Do you have a PH controller? I've never grown the indoors with one of these systems. But i've heard they have more problems with PH, especially when uses in garden soil.

8. Yes I do I think it was temp doing bucket growing in a tent with out a chiller is prolly where I went wrong

9. Alright watch for Nitrogen burns. Like leaves turning purple. If they get too many nutes that tends to happen. Just flush the soil, and give it a few days to level out. Sorry if you knew this. I was going under the impression that you were a noob. and this information would be helpful.

10. I was not using soil I was using rock wool suspended with roots in water submerged 100% of the time with air being fed via pump outside the bucket. Was a bitch to regulate temp..good for rooting after week 1 went south I have to get this right..the growth in those 8 days was staggering!!

Floyd all time #1 in my book brotha ^.^