Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Why dont you like blunts

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Ronald U. Swanson, Mar 10, 2013.

1. skimpy but i dont wanna be sky high all the time. it gets the job done without making me unfunctionable loo

2. I love blunts when I have an off day with nothing to do..the only thing I hate about them is the nasty smell you get after smoking them..i went to wal mart one day after smoking a blunt and I swear everybody could smell the blunt and kush on me lmao..shit sucks

3. Gucci Mane!

4. Because I think it tastes nasty and carcinogenic

5. We seen all the pics about how tobacco kills hundreds of thousands of people every year. You wanna smoke that cause it tastes yummy and adds a small nicotine high? Go ahead. People can make blunts seem as glamorous as they want. It's gonna take more than a few rap songs to make me think smoking tobacco is great,you can dress it up in any flavor you want,I ain't smoking it. Maybe if I could find some blunt wraps made from cannabis lol

6. Its a joint but Raw Kingsize Supremes we call the blunt joints because they look just like a blunt and its 100% hemp. I also use hemp/cotton Raw filter tips.

7. #147 â’¸anadianBuds, Mar 18, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 18, 2013
    I feel bad for all you that roll -1g blunts. You don't even get the true blunt experience until you put 3-4 grams in. Any less than that and they're just rough and taste like shitty tobacco leaf.
    I'm sorta the same. I don't smoke cigarettes, and I'm completely against mixing herb with tobacco, but I always enjoy rolling up a nice fat blunt now and then.

8. like i said sometime i dont want to be that high. and it cigarillos i roll

9. Ruins the taste of gods good herb, leaves you with shit in your throat the next morning, I could keep going but that's a strike out already for me :)

10. If you don't want to get high then why are you rolling a "blunt". Just take a quick pipe or bong rip instead...And it's not like your forced to smoke the whole thing in one session.

11. Shouldn't be rolling a blunt if it's less than 1.5, whaat?! A 1 gram blunt is a good size blunt..

12. #152 gotexans, Mar 18, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 18, 2013
    because i like a blunt on the ride to work? why all the blunt hate? i dont want to have a roach on me while im at work and on the drive bak so thats why i smoke and dump the roach. you cant exactly dump a pipe

13. I love blunts but I can't really afford to smoke them all day if I put a gram or two in each one unless I was smokin some Reggie. I max out at a dub a day I can't really afford more lol

14. Idk what cigars you guys are using but you cannot fit more than 1.5g maybe 2g, but that's pushing it, in a Vega. I smoke .5 blunts all the time. I've smoked 1g blunts and ya they get me higher but not by much tbh. The high lasted as long as a .5 too.

15. So what your saying.... Doubling up on your bud you don't get much higher and the high does not last as long...?

Cause that works.... ;)

16. personally, blunts and bongs fuck me up the most. joints too if you're a pro joint roller, which a lot of people aren't (including me, never rolled a joint in my life)
    :bongin:

17. But i think we can all agree a fat blunt bong time-bomb is the best

18. Ok, cool. We dont all live in california and have the freshest dankest nugs. And besides, if I did, you're right. I wouldn't think twice about putting those nugs in something that costs a DOLLAR. I would do it in a heartbeat, wouldn't think twice because it would taste fucking delicious. Smoking blunts is just more fun. Like you said, bong snaps all day and then done. It's just boring like that. I like variety.

And I agree with you about joints tasting bad after a while, but spliffs/blunts burn different and that's what this thread's about.

"Everytime I smoke a pure weed joint, it loses the good taste after about a third. Once the resin starts to build up, it doesn't even taste that good not to mention the paper that you're burning as well. Actually i want to say that the weed+paper combo tastes worse than the weed+paper+tobacco combo. I see no argument about "retaining the taste with pure weed" when it is immediately "ruined" by burning paper. If that was such an issue, than a smart person would avoid the problem from the get go by using a pipe."

that's a post from a while ago.