Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Why dont you like blunts

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Ronald U. Swanson, Mar 10, 2013.

1. Why wouldnt you love blunts?:( Backwoods

2. Lost said it. That's exactly what I roll with what I get (chronic) and a cigarillo, and if I have mids I roll way more but still.

3. I like them. only problem is my lungs don't really like them as much and let me know the next 1-3 times I partake in strenuous physical activity.

4. I don't like blunts because they are just terrible for your lungs and the fact in England it's not as common so rolling around with a blunt make's you look like a bit of a 'Gangsta wannabe'

5. I love blunts..i can roll a fat 1.5 gram blunt snd maybe smoke half of it and be good for hours ..

6. blunts are the best way to smoke imo. burns slow af and i dnt have to worry about carrying a bowl on me after.

7. Not with a rillo'...

8. You all are quite slow. Of course you can smoke .3 in one snap from a bong or somethig but you can also roll a blur with it that last 15 minutes.

I was using the .3 as an example, however, if iam Going to take a .3 hit why the fuck wouldn't I just roll it up into a 10-15 min smoking session like damn hahah

Joint are great but don't last for shit.

I average I roll a gram that's my norm but either way it's a good smoke lol.

9. #49 Ronald U. Swanson, Mar 12, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2013
    Not to mention my bro gave me a dime of schwaggy mids for free last night and I rolled two blunt with 1 gram each and they were not noticeably fatter or better than the .3 I rolled for comparison. They burned a bit longer I'll give that.

I smoke a half oz a week , im smokin the same whether I smoke it all in a shit load of .3 blunts or one 14 gram blunt like shit, IMO anything more than a gram is a waste unless its a special occasion or you put it out and save it for later cuz you can only get so high I'll smoke a 3 gram chronic blunt and I won't feel any higher after the first half

10. #50 Dab City, Mar 12, 2013
    .3 wont even make a blunt, your smoking swisher....A gram or what you have is not a blunt. Just how it goes. Sorry pal Honestly yeah BS .3 lmao

[​IMG]

11. [quote name='"Dab City"'].3 wont even make a blunt, your smoking swisher....A gram or what you have is not a blunt. Just how it goes. Sorry pal Honestly yeah BS .3 lmao

*****S BE LIKE .3 IN THE BLUNT LMAO !!!!!!!!!! OP YOU FUNNY[/quote]

What? I got a a quarter of some really fat nugs and when I break it down .3 rolls a decent blunt Id post pictures for some of you retards but nah lol

Maybe my weed is better that yours? I am gettin really really dank shit but id figure some of you from the coast / legal states would be in the same boat lol.

I fucking LOVE blunts. I smoke blunts all day do I'm sorry I can't afford to smoke six 2 gram blunts a day lol sorry guys I'll show myself the door

12. Please remember the rules. Respect other members even if they feel your .....rolls are weak. Your NOT ROLLING BLUNTS WITH .3 PERIOD. Your smoking straight swisher. Im breaking up .3 of great weed and it doesnt even cover a mini swisher.:smoking::D:wave: Nothing you can in a million years will be valid to prove .3 is a blunt. Waste of a swisher aswell.

Wtf are you thinking relally .3 ?!?!

13. I enjoy blunts but don't smoke them anymore because I really need to conserve herb and I find when I roll blunts I definitely put more than is needed. But IMHO anything less than .5-.7 in a blunt isn't worth it.

14. HOLY FUCK WHAT IS THIS WITCHCRAFT???

[​IMG]

idk if I believe it man.

15. [quote name='"Dab City"']

Please remember the rules. Respect other members even if they feel your .....rolls are weak. Your NOT ROLLING BLUNTS WITH .3 PERIOD. Your smoking straight swisher. Im breaking up .3 of great weed and it doesnt even cover a mini swisher.:smoking::D:wave: Nothing you can in a million years will be valid to prove .3 is a blunt. Waste of a swisher aswell.

Wtf are you thinking relally .3 ?!?![/quote]

I'm no sure what you are saying. OBVIOUSLY I'm smoking a lot of tobacco aswell.
    A swisher weights .6 so it'd be two thirds tobacco.
    So the fuck what are you slooooow??? I'm still smoking said .3 of weed regardless.

And if .3 doesn't fill a regular rillo front to end all I can say is your weed is too dense. Some weed can't roll a blunt with less that a gram.

16. #56 Ronald U. Swanson, Mar 12, 2013
    I'm sayin cuz it was shitty weed, if the mids were fluffy it'd be a different story but they were compressed to some degree

17. Hey OP, how much weed do you think is in the blunt in your sig? Like .4?

18. Currently smokin off a this, very fluffy and wet buds keeps me high as shit all day and I have a bad tolerance.

Attached Files:

19. Its basically a spliff at .3

20. [quote name='"Skepsis"']

Its basically a spliff at .3[/quote]

Then I love those .3 blunt spliffs

I'm weak man....