Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Why dont you like blunts

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Ronald U. Swanson, Mar 10, 2013.

1. #1 Ronald U. Swanson, Mar 10, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2013
    I could pack my bong up with .3 and smoke that in one or two hits in 30 seconds and be happy ORRRR I can roll a DECENT blunt with .3 of some decently fluffy dank. Lasts ~15 minutes and gets me as high as my bong plus that extra blunt high. How is that a waste instead of an upgrade?(unless you don't like tobacco obv).

I mean I can make a gram or so burn for 30 minutes I hardly find that a waste.(inside out dutchie the best)

I have a box and portable vape, spoons and pipes, and a nice 19in bong yet I find myself mostly smokin blunts and even if I don't smoke blunts for a week or so, I dont notice myself getting higher or weed lasting longer while away from em. Maybe it's just a local thing not to say blunts stents extremely popular and smoked everywhere but where I'm from eeeeevvverybody smokes blunts for the most part.

The amount lost in side stream smoke is pretty negligible....

EDIT: -__- mfw you all don't understand the .3 is a scenario type example. Of course it's skeet but yall broke anyways so wtf you even here for lol

2. 0.3?? Pinner man. I can't go lower than 0.5 with the fluffiest of fluffy.

3. I don't like blunts that much, but every once in a while is still awesome.

4. It just depends on the preference of tobacco mixed with weed. I personally don't like the combo, I will smoke a blunt if it's offered to me though

5. Yeah, damn, .3 is tinyyyy. You cut the wrap in half or somethin? Lol. I am a huge blunt fan though, agree 100 with you there. Love sittin back and puffin on a blunt.

6. 0.3 is like a single hit of weed. You really shouldn't be rolling a blunt with less than 1.5.

7. I like double platinum blunts because it doesn't make me feel sick and dizzy but other tobacco does for some reason

8. I couldn't roll a blunt with less than a fluffy gram if I tried. I really do enjoy a nice grape wrap with at least 1g of dank, need to roll those more often.

9. #9 Ronald U. Swanson, Mar 10, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 10, 2013
    I'm weak ahah I guess I'm gettin good bud, of course .3 is skeet but I'm just sayin you can do it and its a nice smoke.

Of course puttin more in a blunt is better you guys, you don't need to remind us.

Personally I'll roll a half gram to two grams depending on how I'm feeling. I usually smoke the same amount of weed so why is it so crucial to roll one 2 gram blunt instead of 6 skeet ones or anywhere in between. Plus If you show up sonewhere with 6 decent lookin blunts people will throw down hellas to smoke with you. You could easily buy a dub and make your money back smokin blunts with people hahahah

10. I don't agree with that... anywhere from .7 and more is a nice blunt.

11. I like it occasionally but I can't smoke in doors at leisure.
    I only have blunts when I can sit in a room and I don't have to move for hours, because you get catatonically stoned owing to the quantity I use in blunts.

I stick to joints and bongs mainly because I like being able to just smoke quick and get back to what I'm doing.

12. While I get what you're sayin and all haha...but that seems kinda fucked up to me. You roll up to a party or friends or wherever with 6 "blunts" with less than 2 gs in them total, and rip everyone off so you can make money lol. I guess whatever floats your boat though man

13. 0.3 does not last 15 minutes. thats a damn lie

14. [quote name='"Farenhight"']0.3 does not last 15 minutes. thats a damn lie[/quote]

Flick the bic and take a deep breath. That .3 is gone before ya know it.

15. This. Idk what kind of blunts you guys are into but if i have 0.3 thats going in a bowl. Thats like two or three strong hits. If you roll .3 blunts youre really just smoking swisher wrap yuck. Im the blunt roller in my group and i wont roll it unless we got at least 1g. But thats still small af. Its hard to fit 2g in a sweet or whiteowl but 1-2g is where its at

Ofc its all about a fatass dutchie..

16. Wow, a .3 blunt is probably the most skimp thing ive ever heard. I wouldnt roll with any less than a .8, and thats still a bit small

17. Harsh on lungs
    taste(its a good and bad, so neutral)
    Money wise, it adds up

Blunts are cool, for groups.

Joints over blunts

18. If you're using a gram or less you should just roll a joint.

19. Damn, my blunts don't burn for 30 mins. Probably 15 on average