what vape should i get in this range?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by dealwithit, Mar 9, 2013.

1. #1 dealwithit, Mar 9, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 9, 2013
    me and my roomie wanna get a desktop vape for 250 max.
    what options are there? whats the best one i can get?
    is extreme q 4.0 legit?

2. Check out 7th floor vapes, myself and many more blades will tell you they make the best vaporizers out there.

I loooove my Da Buddha!

3. pax by ploom! portable, powerful, discreet... I'm trying to save up to upgrade to a pax from my MFLB

4. +1 to one of the three 7th floor vapes

5. He says he wants a desktop, and considering that there isn't a portable made at this point in time, including the Pax, that can compete with a good desktop, I think it would be a much better option to check out, as others have suggested, the vapes by 7th Floor.

The Extreme Q would also be a viable option if it's going to be used a lot for party situations as well as used solo.

6. Da Buddha, Silver Surfer, Life Saber, UnderDog. That's off the top of my head. I personally own the Buddha, and it's awesome to say the least. I am vaping a .1 bowl in it and it's gotten 8 solid hits out of the bong so far and still hitting. :smoking:

7. These. Don't get a pax if you want a nice desktop. Life Saber in particular is my fav with bongs.

8. got an exteme q 4.0
    only 178$

9. #9 No Schwag, Mar 10, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 10, 2013
    Hope you like it man :)

10. Just got the LSV and couldn't be more happy with it. I get a lot of solid hits especially when using the 14mm adapter for my straight tube, shit is dank. Do recommend! :smoking:

11. Welcome to the LSV family. :)

12. What about 7th Floor family? No love for that? :laughing:

13. Extended family can be fun too. Let's bring the whole gang down :smoke:

14. Yaaaaay! I'll bring my DBV :D