Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Highest thc content youve had?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by jrich831, Mar 9, 2013.

1. So I went to a local club the other day and picked up some 818 sour that looked amazing. I asked to see the test results to find a 31.9% thc content. I wish I had taken a picture but it got me curious. What's the dopest herb y'all have toked?

2. lol theres not that many medical patients on this site, plus the small amount of collectives that have testing on their meds...
    If I had to guess, probably like 18-25% on average.

3. I was at a dispensary yesterday and there was a Stoney Girl strain, I think it's called pitbull, Anyways it came in at a whopping 29%. Wow!

4. Nice gotta love those high numbers!

5. At the collective I work at in Downtown Portland we have had over %35 thc buds and we have oil tested at around %79-86%