Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Honey oil syringe

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by thisisstupid188, Mar 9, 2013.

1. [​IMG]

So I grabbed one of these oil syringes from the dispensary for $10, anyone have experience with them? I know you can top a bowl with them but can you dab the oil too?

2. Ive seen those at a dispensary but they were like 2o or 25.you got a good deal.if its co2 oil then you can put it str8 on top of a bowl or dab it.ive never tried those before.

3. You can dab it or top a bowl with it. :smoking:

4. Hey guys I have a question. I haven't smoked in a year and I took a hit of dab last night. How long do you think it will stay in my system?

5. Maybe 2 weeks. Don't do that shit man, you know how pissed you'll be if you lose your job or get in trouble over a dabber?

6. You can dab the oil but ive never really liked dabbing with oil that much. Those syringes are best for putting oil on top of bowls

7. [quote name='"JaysForDays"']

Maybe 2 weeks. Don't do that shit man, you know how pissed you'll be if you lose your job or get in trouble over a dabber?[/quote]

Lol he already did it. You can get it out in a week if u just drink a lot of water

8. Thanks guys I feel a lot better!!

9. Bot a syringe of the oil in CA recenly for 35 and appears to be much smaller, long skinny can't recall the amount, will check but haven't tried it yet... too busy loving my PenVape carts. using on my E cig GreenSmartLiving battery unit.

Wonder if eating this oil in say some peanut or coconut butter would work?  Don't answer unless YOU have tried it... I know for a fact that vaped weed get's me high if i eat it in a dab of peanut butter and it lasts and lasts... despite all the technical reasons why it is NOT supposed to work.

10. The only time I ever had one of these was on vacation in California and they had a G Pen so you could just load it into there.