Reggie Seed x2 First Grow

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by AfghaniMani, Mar 8, 2013.

1. Kelly? Anyone? No help? D:

I think I might start my plants on miracle grow all purpose. At like 1/4 or 1/5 strength every watering and see how they react.

2. Sorry didnt see the post. The white dots are Perlite they create drainage. A spider isn't a problem. Your all
    Good! And looking good. You could start your nutes if you wanted but I think you may want to transplant first. But that's just my opinion. Not fact or anything.

3. I'm talking about the white dots on my leafs lol!
    Okay thanks I was worried.

The pot is still kinda big for the plant. The nutes would better affect them in the smaller pot. It's a 6" pot. Their about 14 days old.

What do you think?

4. Oh haha I can't really see any dots that would give me reason to be scared. They look good so far! I would use the old adage "if it
    Ain't broke don't fix it". My little
    Ones the I transplanted from hydro to soil on the other hand need help lol

Attached Files:

5. Update : Day 16 : They look like their doing okay. The soil stays moist for quite some time. They didn't grow fast today. It's weird, could it be insufficient sunlight? I want to place them outside but it gets really windy. Idk what to do.

Any advice ?

Attached Files:

6. They are looking good 3-4 days and a new set of leaves.. So that's good. Wind is a good thing. It's like working out for plants. Just like lifting weights causes tiny tears in our muscles. The wind will cause the stem to bend and in the process the plant will start to
    Focus on anchoring itself and beefing up the stem to a stalk. And one way to tell is spacing on the nodes where each new set of leaves is coming from. Good lighting will shorten this space. Yours look a tad long (this could also be due to strain) so NO NEED TO WORRY. Just try and get it as much light as possible! Could u supplement lighting with a CFL?

7. Any updates?