Man is nearly murdered while people cheer.

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by stealthgrower, Mar 8, 2013.

1. haven't you heard of double standards?

2. i assumed your first post was your own view point on the matter. my bad if it wasn't.

3. i was speakin for society on that one, it would be utterly impossible to be concerned with every wrongdoing etc in this world, can you imagine what kind of person you would be if you grieved for everybody that died in the world like it was your mother?

4. There is clearly more to this story than meets the eye, I'm not condoning her actions for a second but this guy must've done something.

How did they end up on the ground like that? I doubt she started on his shoulders:laughing:

She must have decided to strangle him after he was on the ground...which is even worse I guess.

5. [quote name='"stealthgrower"']

there is a double standard with men and women. it's simply more likely that someone would have done something if it was a man just randomly assulting a woman.
    yes you are right though, it's certainly possible people would just continue to watch. that scenario has happened before.
    that's not really the point here though.[/quote]

Bingo I agree completely wouldn't been completely different if genders were switched, but like ya said worse things can and have happened before

6. Dude was lame! Bobby Hill coulda got outta that one!

7. [quote name='"stealthgrower"']

because i don't have video of what happened in the beginning all i know is the vague description of "something happened things got violent, he hit one of the girls, then he was put in a choke hold." i have no idea who struck first, or anything else.
    the girl seemed absolutely fine, he obviously did not hit her that hard.
    as well as the poster above me said had he just run up and started wailing on a chick other people likely would have gotten involved. i don't think that's what happened.

what i do know, is that she very nearly killed a man, no one thought to stop her, and instead took pictures and cheered. even if he did run up and sucker punch the bitch, that is not how you handle that situation.

you people seriously make me sick.[/quote]

Im not sure what you wanted to happen homie, but have you ever been to Vegas? There's more shocking acts of human depravity than there is lightbulbs in that city. You mention that you don't know what happened before the video. Isn't it possible that she had good reason to make sure he stayed down? What if he threatened to kill her?

You also said that she seemed fine. From that grainy video you were able to determine that? Where I'm from, bad things happen to you if you choose to act violently towards a female. Idk bud, I guess we were raised differently.

8. Where I come from, you don't point and laugh like a complete jackass, as someone gets choked beyond unconsciousness.

9. What I meant is that the video begins with a woman already with the guy pretty much unconscious; no one gives a fuck that the line is very blurred between life and death for that guy. He probably has brain damage now. We don't know how this got started, if one acted in self defense etc. If the guy just lost his temper and nailed the bitch then someone probably should've stepped in then; the girl obviously "won" somehow and someone should've pulled her off when she deliberately tried to choke him. It's disgusting that he may very well be dead now and that girl will be fucking adored. All the woman beating hype surrounding fights innvolving a man and a woman really cloud people's judgement; even if a man acts in self-defense and has no other options.

10. [quote name='"Marsbergen"']Where I come from, you don't point and laugh like a complete jackass, as someone gets choked beyond unconsciousness.[/quote]

I hope people don't do that anywhere, man

11. [quote name='"Iraqiunit"']
    i was speakin for society on that one, it would be utterly impossible to be concerned with every wrongdoing etc in this world, can you imagine what kind of person you would be if you grieved for everybody that died in the world like it was your mother?[/quote]

Theres a difference between being concerned about someone across the globe and when its happening right in front of you. These people stood around like it was fucking jerry springer. How can you stand and watch as a human is being killed? Every single person standing there watching is a fuckin piece of shit. They had the power to stop it yet they sit and watch like its a fucking tv show. Yeah i think caring about dying kids in other countries is a little much, but when its happening in front of you, you have the power to stop it.

12. [quote name='"LegalizeTheWeed"']

What I meant is that the video begins with a woman already with the guy pretty much unconscious; no one gives a fuck that the line is very blurred between life and death for that guy. He probably has brain damage now. We don't know how this got started, if one acted in self defense etc. If the guy just lost his temper and nailed the bitch then someone probably should've stepped in then; the girl obviously "won" somehow and someone should've pulled her off when she deliberately tried to choke him. It's disgusting that he may very well be dead now and that girl will be fucking adored. All the woman beating hype surrounding fights innvolving a man and a woman really cloud people's judgement; even if a man acts in self-defense and has no other options.[/quote]

Nobody "wins" in a fight, IMO. Being adored? Bro girls still go to jail for battery, which this is.

13. Wow thats messed up..

14. yeah but how can you say that when you have no idea what happened before

15. Check out diffusion of responsibility theory. More than a theory actually more like plain social behavior. The greater the crowd witnessing injustice the less likely it is that somebody will step up. Very sad but also standard human behavior. We truly are vile creatures.

16. Why doesn't someone just kick the dumb sloot

17. Once we recognize the misandry in our lives we can start repairing the damage.

18. could've fucking killed the guy. it's a sick world we live in

you ever see that video of the old guy who got brutally slammed by a car in a hit and run and people stood around his unconscious body for over 5 minutes doing absolutely nothing but looking at him?

or how about the person who fell down in the waiting room at a hospital and no one did shit?

19. How about the woman at the assisted living place who collapsed and no one would resuscitate her?

20. This is a fine example of where we are headed folks..
    the morals have gone bye bye..