Man is nearly murdered while people cheer.

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by stealthgrower, Mar 8, 2013.

1. There is a double standard in today's society. Ever since I was young the notion never hit girls have been drilled into my cranium for good reasons. To this day I have never hit/beat woman. I believe if a woman was to ever put her hand on me FIRST, I have a right to defend myself, just as if a man would. I believe most woman have a believe that they can't be hit, because they're female. With great power comes great responsibility, if you want equal rights which I support then when some chick does some rachet shit and starts hitting other men and they get popped, I don't see any woman saying well she should of never hit that man first, acknowledging the woman instigated the conflict by hitting the man. The stigma in today's society that falls "oh he's a woman beater" equal rights doesn't mean you can pick and chose which rights you want.

I'm just saying if you hit me regardless of gender i'm going to RKO your ass.  

2. i would have went through his pockets. [​IMG]

3. Violence is a programmed response, there's key factors that lead to impulsive behavior such as lack of serotonin (http://serendip.brynmawr.edu/bb/neuro/neuro01/web1/Iskander.html) and dehydration <a>(http://today.uconn.edu/blog/2012/02/even-mild-dehydration-can-alter-mood/).</a> Fight or flight, most of the time, I just flight cause I'm trying to get high.

4. is this real video?

5. Damn, I'm having trouble breathing just watching that shit.. 

6. We're seeing more and more just how irrational, presumptuous, and contrary to factual reality the mob mentality can be.  I have no doubt we'll be getting even deeper revelations into this wayward collective functioning as we further redefine ourselves into the likeness of a nation of psychopaths.

7. That's deep.

I've been noticing that people enjoy when men fight or get beat up in the streets.

8. Men are second class citizens now.

This is just Pussy Pass in action folks. Get used to it.

9. i go armed. got to love that CCW.

no one chokes me out. no one.  [​IMG]