Man is nearly murdered while people cheer.

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by stealthgrower, Mar 8, 2013.

1. **warning** this video contains violent scenes which may be unsettling to some viewers.

[ame=http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=343_1362720395]LiveLeak.com - "Vegas Man Gets Choked Out By Chick" reupload[/ame]

this man was walking in vegas something started happening between him and 2 chicks. things got violent he hit one, she proceeded to choke him out until he was unconscious and then continued to choke him out while people cheered her one with things like "you go girl!"

2. Yeah man thats ghetto bitchez for ya

3. and yet, if a woman got into an altercation with two men, and one of the men choked her out, that man (and probably the other) would be going to prison. if i saw something like that happening, regardless of the sex of the aggressor (i may be wrong in assuming the woman is the aggressor in this particular situation), i would kick the aggressor in the face.

4. You can kill someone doing that shit, they werent even paying attention to see if he was still breathing, idiots.

5. Meh, I could see him breathing. Dude didn't tap out, so she's just trying to follow the rules

6. jesus christ people.
    are you all really so nonchalant about a persons life?
    she chokes him out, ok fine, but then he CLEARLY lost consciousness, and she does not even think about stopping she continues to hold him in the choke for over a minute. spectators continue to cheer her on as she likely gives this man permanent brain damage. people are recording and taking pictures. no one even thinks to stop her, or help him.

These attitudes make me fucking scared to leave my home. what the fuck is wrong with you people?

just in case any of you are too fucking stupid to understand how dangerous what she was doing was, let me explain. there are two types of chokes. air chokes and blood chokes. air chokes cut off your breathing, you can go a LONG time without air without having serious problems (by long time i mean 5+ minutes). when you do a blood choke you are cutting off the carotid artery, this can make a person pass out in seconds, and can cause permanent brain damage after only a few minutes, and death comes easily within 5 minutes.

like the above poster said you can see him breathing. because she was performing a blood choke. you don't see how long she was choking him before the video even started, you can see him stop fighting to get free at 8 seconds. this is when he likely lost consciousness. she continues to choke him out for over 2 minutes!

she easily could have killed the man. this is in the middle of a highly populated area, lots of spectators. NO ONE DOES ANYTHING EXCEPT ENCOURAGE HER!

is this the fucking world we live in? you see someone committing a murder, and you pull out your phone to record while you cheer?

fucks sake people!

7. ^ yeah. Lol this guy knows what's good

8. 'TAP OUT DUDE TAP OUT'

Fuck that guy is annoying, I doubt the guy can 'tap out', he can barely breathe let alone move.

9. What happened to "what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas"?

10. What the fuck! If someone really hit that girl hard enough to make her continually choke him, even after unconsciousness you'd think one of the many people there would've stepped in. That is fucking disgusting....

11. No we just live in a soceity where people have ero respect for some piece of shit who hits some girls,

12. I just wish I knew more. Who initiated the fight? Why?

But, really, nobody was like, "Hey that's enough, he's subdued"?

13. because i don't have video of what happened in the beginning all i know is the vague description of "something happened things got violent, he hit one of the girls, then he was put in a choke hold." i have no idea who struck first, or anything else.
    the girl seemed absolutely fine, he obviously did not hit her that hard.
    as well as the poster above me said had he just run up and started wailing on a chick other people likely would have gotten involved. i don't think that's what happened.

what i do know, is that she very nearly killed a man, no one thought to stop her, and instead took pictures and cheered. even if he did run up and sucker punch the bitch, that is not how you handle that situation.

you people seriously make me sick.

14. maybe everyone was scared of the bitch who will make a spectacle out of you given the chance. fuck that

15. well the world aint all rainbows n sunshine

16. I think it's really funny that people are actually saying, "If he hit her that bad somebody would've stepped in".

Hahaha, really? The same people who watched a man nearly choke to death without doing anything?

17. so if you happened to walk up to someone attempting to murder someone else (cause this was most definitely attempted murder), and you had the ability to save that person, you would do nothing to help. cause fuck it right? the worlds fucked up, so let's just keep fucking it up more. right?

you make me sick. my stomach is actually turning right now.

i'm realizing more and more i need to buy a fucking gun and get a concealed carry license.

18. take some judo classes while you're at it

19. there is a double standard with men and women. it's simply more likely that someone would have done something if it was a man just randomly assulting a woman.
    yes you are right though, it's certainly possible people would just continue to watch. that scenario has happened before.
    that's not really the point here though.

20. Havent you heard the saying when you assume it makes an ass out of you and me? No, i never said i wouldnt help, i said the world is fucked and as well as some people, there were people who stepped over the body of a dead homeless man in NYc a few years ago, the worlds a fucking dirty place, get used to it