Frolf

Discussion in 'The Great Outdoors' started by Montec, Mar 8, 2013.

1. i played on Thursday and i did terrible, i only made par on 3 holes, i still had a great time tho, i blazed and enjoyed the day

2. yeah im not serious at all when i play, im just there to have a good time, pretty much how i am with most sports, to me its all about fun.

3. I live like five minutes from the course now so I play As much as I can now

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Which course? I live in Foresthill, play in Rocklin, Shady Oaks, Condon, auburn....

Dig, scoop, drop, drip, cut, crop, bag, burn, repeat.......

5. HCC Holyoke mass

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Fuck I really want some disc golf I need spring to get here

7. 65 and sunny here in NorCal.Disc on!!

8. [quote name="stilldigging" post="19223237" timestamp="1387912746"]65 and sunny here in NorCal.Disc on!![/quote]I would love to be there right now

9. Lucky. I have no problems playing in the cold, but when there's 7 inches of snow on the ground I'm out.

10. [quote name="jwbooth" post="19223261" timestamp="1387913077"]Lucky. I have no problems playing in the cold, but when there's 7 inches of snow on the ground I'm out.[/quote] I know what you mean, I'm from Salt Lake City and my buddies hate me right now cuz it's cold as shit out there and a foot of snow on the ground.

11. Went out an played in 2 foot of snow with my buddy an we didn't lose one disc we try to go every Tuesday no matter the weather

12. Threw 2 over the other day first time playing in about six months. Which really is about a stroke better than normal. Cant complain. Missed a few birdie's that I should've made.

13. Moab has two great courses. Only one of which I've played. Base camp. Look it up if you want a serious adventure round of disc.Tom Higginson runs it.His email is basecamp@letsplaysoccer.comNot for weak little whamo chuckers. Serious disc golfers only.

14. Going out for 18 on Thursday!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

15. Played today, it was so fucking windy really hard to get decent drives

16. my friend and his girlfriend were talking a lot about it last week, had me thinking hard over where my discs may be. realized i left them behind at my ex girlfriend's apartment - my old apartment, but now i have to get through to her how important these discs are to me without letting her know how much money is tied up in them.

17. I live in Washington.
    I literally love six hundred meters from a course that has over sixty baskets an eighth pads.

There's the north west, south east, a mature, alternate, and pro course.
    Beautiful place
    Baskets up in the nook! Drive for shoe put for dough! Sinkin puts bustin nuts. Play a hole smoke a bowl
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1397454051.739605.jpg

18. Dude that's fucking awesome, I wish I had that by my house. The course is like 10 minutes and it's only 18 holes nowhere near as good as that one

19. i got my discs, haven't been discing yet.

sucks man! too much work to do around the house.

20. Get out there man make a little hole in your yard

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Foruma