Frolf

Discussion in 'The Great Outdoors' started by Montec, Mar 8, 2013.

1. Bump cuz I'm gonna go play, wooooo time to lose frisbees!

2. There's a real cool woods course at Devons Airforce Base in Massachusetts. Open to public check it out.

Also I gotta boast it somewhere: Threw my first ever hole in one a few weeks back! Just hucked it backhand off the tee, downhill and curving right, I thought it was going long then it faded left and just floated right in everyone was all ZOMG:eek: I was just like:D

3. #43 moabfighter, May 11, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 11, 2013
  4. Didn't lose any the other day, luckily. Did shoot one over playing all 3's on the 27 hole course (friggin huge!)
    Aboutto go check out another thats a lot closer, had no idea it was even there lol

5. wow, zephyr cove course is so rediculously hard. I quit at 13
    not one you want to play alone, need someone to spot for ya lol!

6. Yeah I go out almost everyday in the summer, 5 minutes away is a nice 9 hole course in the woods, 15 minutes away is a 32 hole course that is amazing! A hour away there is high bridge WI, 10 18 hole courses, go out there for a weekend and camp and throw the whole time.... so much fun and VERY addicting.

7. Hey that kicks ass! I would love to live near a 32 hole course, the camping sounds me a kick ass time too

8. I suck at it but my friends do tournament n shit..i've only been like a dozen times but i was mostly there to get fucked up

9. Anyone got any suggestions for a new driver, maybe mid too?
    I recently threw my pro Orc in a lake, so I bought a cheap DX plastic one to replace it, Seems to be throwing good. also have a light 150g blizzard pastic Boss, it also throws good, just wish it was heavier... I throw forehand (sidearm) for all drives, and alot of mid shots too. My backhand really needs some work. The Star Cro is good, just doesn't seem to go as far as I'd like....
    I'm strictly Innova only... Looking for one that will go way the fuck out there. I think a heavier Boss would do it... but that's my dads primary driver. So, maybe a Destroyer?

I've been throwing a Destroyer lately. I like it. Good weight. Good distance.

11. frisbee golf is awesome...haven't done it in years though. i'd probably look like a retard playing by myself

12. innova xcalibur. I only say that because here a lot of the courses have some crazy wind most of the time and the xcalibur is my go-to disc for driving into the wind. Shit will stay nice and low. I had a nice champion boss, was my first disc I ever bought, lost it last week though:( Spent a good 8 years with that baby though. But ya look into like a star xcalibur or something. Destroyers are good too, but I just personally feel like everyone should have an xcalibur in their arsenal

13. #54 Old School Smoker, May 31, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 31, 2013
    Frolf = fucking rolling on floor laughing?

EDIT: Frisbee golf...ok I got it. And yes frisbee is always fun when your high.

14. The sport is named = disc golf:angry:

Sent from my HTC Hero S using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. :hello:  :hello:  :hello:  :hello:  :hello:  :hello:  :hello:  :hello:  :hello:  :hello:  :hello:  :hello:  :hello:  :hello:  :hello:  :hello:  :hello:

You sir.. :smoke:

16. Great game, excellent excercise. I used to play in a local group, great ppl. We all put a $1. into an "ace pot", every week it would grow and grow until someone hit it for a good chunk. Smoked/shared some of my best bud out there in the woods. If you ever have a hard time finding bud... seek out your local disc golf course.

17. i play for shits & giggles but my friends take it seriously. its fun to blaze and play

18. I was going to go today but it wasnt looking like a good day, tho i may have a window of sun shine to get out and play for a bit

19. Man I had a nice ass ace run the other day. Perfect throw, came down hard right and I knew it was aimed straight for the basket. slammed the chains, sat in the bottom of the basket for a second, and jumped out and landed right under it.
    I crouched ready to jump and scream for joy, then my hopes and dreams just got shattered. Sad.