Ozzies Plunge Down the Rabbit Hole

Discussion in 'Cannabis Breeding' started by Ozzie_x, Mar 7, 2013.

1. I'm constantly reminded of the miracles of the oil.

Phil that's a great deal.  That allows for the high therapeutic doses, you need.

Nice to know there are people out there ready to help.

Definitely want a full report on the sfc.  I can't wait to hear.

The Wizard's Fire at 11-weeks is crazy good.

Fuel and Cedar, a heavy yielder, a definite keeper! 

2. Ozzie we have lift off for the summer run of HAZKS  indrs and outdrs..two plnts are clones from spring harvest for outdrs otherwise it's all HAZKS timed to be ready a mo apart so i don't have to bust ass with a big trim job at the end
    plnts go outdrs-3 to 2and 3 filled 004.JPG more harvest 003.JPG plnts go outdrs-3 to 2and 3 filled 008.JPG plnts go outdrs-3 to 2and 3 filled 009.JPG

3. Man, haven't seen oz post in awhile. Not even PM's..

4. Oz may be gone, but not forgotten.
    May aswell keep this going as there's all sorts of work coming out of Oz Seeds

5. The outdr HAZKS got tp'd today into smarties..nxt for them aftr sexing are 6 gal sip's..i also made a removal sun shade for the sally alley...have two clones that'll be tp'd into wal-mart bgs in the morn..trying these as a poormans smartie..indrs cab 1 is flwrng 2 n 3 is vegging and the cloner has a pair of cuts rooting tp's 007.JPG tp's 008.JPG 2nd day under sail 002.JPG 2nd day under sail 003.JPG 2nd day under sail 004.JPG

Attached Files:

6. did chk this morn on the outdr HAZKS ..think 5 of 6 are female! the clones are doing ok in their wal-mart bgs..hydro clones were put in soil and went to the hallway window..cab 1 has 4 more wks to go of flwr more defoliation 006.JPG

Attached Files:

7. I haven't heard from oz In a long while. Been wanting to get hazardous creations back in the garden, anyone have any idea where I could get a couple beans?

8. I've been trying to send him a thank you cars for almost a year. Good luck.

9. HAZKS outdrs was induced to flwr using blk out curtain and roof harvest early sept aftr the strm 005.JPG

Nxt up is Wizards Fire..two for hydro..five in soil for the SA..two possible males to go north for bk cross flushing hydro 001.JPG

the first HAZKS should be ready first wk of aug..it is much less than what it could be because defective nutes caused def before it was discovered..thanx Advanced Nutes for your crap product that went bad in only 10 mos after being kept refrigerated flushing hydro 003.JPG

Attached Files:

10. Truly a beauty...HazC
    1437800244179.jpg

11. that's my favorite pheno of haz. What's she smell like?

12. well it's been awhile and tomorrow the outdr HAZKS will be harvested it's been a long road gaskets 003.JPG

13. Lets wrap this up..HAZKS two plnt yeilded 106 grms of dense tight bud..grws fast,luv sun and heat, bugs don't seem to care for it..the high is sedative like..knocks you right out if you're not careful..seeds were drp'd on 5-08 plnts harvested 8-30..seeds were developed in the summer of 2014..first round all males..second round indr big fail because of bad nutes..third round outdr FTW!! i will grow it regularly from now on..i hope everyone enjoyed th ride..next up is Ozzies very rare Sour Flaming Cookies that will be grwn for seed so the line is not lost HAZKS weighout 106 gms 002.JPG HAZKS weighout 106 gms 003.JPG sour flamin cookies drp 002.JPG

14. Next up are doing well..Sour Flaming cookies and HAZKS talls to fridge top 002.JPG talls to fridge top 004.JPG

15. hope your doing well oz. still got some genes of yours floating around like Haz C, Wizards fire, super flaming cookies and sour diesel seeds you made from a male and female Cali connections sour diesel parents. Haven't tried any but the Haz C yet and never got to finish it because of unforeseen circumstances but I will be growing those out soon look forward to sharing my experience with them.

16. The clones of the last WF harvest were put in sips and went outdrs first wk of nov..only one SFC made it to be a teen,,5 HAZKS made it..clones started flwrng right away as planned..HAZKS frm seed will get sips soon as i see sex..cuts will be taken frm all to keep it going for coming summer run..i want to have a space full of clones for summer no sexing straw bale added-outdr 4 days aftr molasss 006.JPG straw bale added-outdr 4 days aftr molasss 007.JPG straw bale added-outdr 4 days aftr molasss 008.JPG

17. hey fellas! hows things? still no ozzie i see - well, i have to say the sour flaming cookies gets some great color changes - got one outside now thats a nice shade of purple, also a wizards fire flowering outside too right now - in a greenhouse sort of, anyway, gonna have clones ready for this summer to give them a really good show - the sfc is totally covered in trichs, even on the LOWER fan leafs - freaking crazy, looks beautiful with the purple colors to it. i'll try and take some fresh pics and post them up later today,. or try too, anyway - still fighting off this stupid cancer, had a minute when my oil dosage dropped to 2 grams a day and saw my levels rise back up to almost 3k. tired again, god, cancer sucks the life right out of ya, quick. Much love, fellas!!

18. #2619 RichardDean, Dec 11, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 11, 2015
    Hopefully you get better and beat that nasty thing. Stay up man fuck cancer!

19. Keep on fighting Phil!
    Your winning!