Ozzies Plunge Down the Rabbit Hole

Discussion in 'Cannabis Breeding' started by Ozzie_x, Mar 7, 2013.

1. I know what the haz c is like when seeded..all my SKS were males so i have no clue except the tantalizing pics i've seen of the SKS yeilds..the seeded haz c was pretty good..the cross i grew out last yr were males but everything you could want ..broke my heart to give them the chop..hoping for better luck this yr..i only nd one female to get the perpetual rollin hard with this strain

2. This is one of the dumbest things I've ever read.....smh

3. My hazks seeds got  nu shoes at 7 days..they're showing good vigor so i put them in ebb n flo tank with nutes..they'll be in it for nxt 4-5 wks tp's hydro to soil-nu shoes for hazks 009.JPG

4. Ozzie, if you're somewhere out there happy 420! HazC is great, hope she's as much a pleasure to smoke as she is to grow!

Day 25 in flower

1429539662997.jpg

1429539675145.jpg

5. Damn thats a nice cola, lots of white hairs Lone sir

6. HAZKS seedlings are doing so well i popped two more..all in the same tank for now..i'm getting very close internodal spacing on the biggest..going to fin the 3 oldest this wknd
    pool party 006.JPG

7. This pool party is gettin crowded! movin along 004.JPG

8. Another another 8-10 days and these HAZKS are ready to take place of harvested plnt in cab 1..runnin flush in that cab now..trics are cloudy but i'm going for amber with the additional 8-10 days slow progress but steady 003.JPG slow progress but steady 002.JPG

9. Hey Mengle,

Nice lookin girls! Can I ask, how long have you been flowering yours for?

I posted in my journal last night, but, my HazC is currently at day 45 but I took a pic last night and a majority of the sugar leaves are completely amber already. Pretty ridiculous, that's why I was asking how long yours have gone for?

1431121907168.jpg

10. The plnt flwrng is a Canadian Cheese in the pic..it's been flwrng since 3-1 so about 68 days with 8-10 days to go for amber

11. Oooh ok my mistake. I thought those were HazKS in flower, so I was trying to see the time difference haha! Still, lookin good man!

12. W-o-w....the skills never cease to astound...

Been gathering info and bits here and there, Pyrite and tiger stripes and all....soon....SOON....   [​IMG]

Apparently some usable babies here, or?:

[​IMG]

It's an amazing plant!

14. Ozzie, I didn't know if you troll in every once and while.  But, I have to say in a loud voice...

Wizards Fire is getting quite a following.  A few hardcore smokers falling out.  lol.

Dudes with homegrows and warehouse grows are loving this high yielding potent ganja.

Repeat customers, 300 piece clone orders.

Anyway, I just wanted to slap you on the back real hard and thank you for this cross!

Hit me up anytime, same email, phone and address.  Peace! 

15. Here's my HazC at 49/50 days today.

1431626431671.jpg

1431626441070.jpg

1431626459463.jpg

16. taking the sour flaming cookies down, finally!!  woohoo, this morning I will harvest the last of her, think I got a little over a qp under a 600 with 3 other plants.  anyway, camera's broke but by the time I get it in jars I should have it up and running again.  god, the smells, the flavors coming out of this plant is like heaven, I kept smelling it in the back yard when I walked by the garage, can't wait to smoke her!  pics and report coming up!!  Ozzie hope you are okay, my brother!!!  thanks for the opportunity to grow these puppies!!!

17. Ibez how are YOU feelin? better i'm hoping

18. HAZKS canidates graduated to soil and sunlight on a supplemented light cycyle from 100w hall lite..same cycle as the two clones..all are in no-till soil and will spend the summer together for better or worse outdr..set out around mid june after a tp into smarties
    day aftr tp 006.JPG day aftr tp 007.JPG

19. Yummy HazC almost ready. She loves the amber!

1432559500718.jpg

1432559528552.jpg

1432559511634.jpg

20. Damn, Loneranger!  Now THOSE are truly some baseball bats, my friend!  Nice, nice, nice!!!  sour flaming cookies curing in the jar right now, got a great diesely - cookie kind a smell coming out of there right now.  Haven't touched it yet, letting it cure a full 30 days before i test smoke.  Mainly because, most days, i don't hardly smoke anything anymore.  taking almost 3 grams of 44%cbd oil daily really cuts down on the desire or need, lol - ive gained almost 8 pounds in 15 days, feeling much much better, so much so I am not going to start taking this damned nexavar cancer drug yet - gonna wait and see what the next test results bring.  Oh, and the company that makes the oil?  they are sending it to me now for the shipping costs, no more 100 bucks a 5 gram tube.  all the way out until i am cancer free and on a maintenance dose or in hospice on the way to death, either way they are giving it to me now for 15 bucks shipping fee.  You just got to love people with their hearts and minds in the right place. 

Love you guys, be safe and secure in all you do.  Laters, pics and smoke description coming up soon!!