Ozzies Plunge Down the Rabbit Hole

Discussion in 'Cannabis Breeding' started by Ozzie_x, Mar 7, 2013.

1. #2561 lbezphil2005, Jan 8, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 10, 2015
    merry christmas and happy new year, ozzie and everybody!!  Ozzie, after i get back from the doc tomorrow and do some transplanting i will get some new shots of the sour flaming cookies i have just now flipping into flower (down to 13 hours of "daylight" lol.  She's approximately 4 foot tall, stretching a bit this last week, but oh man, ozzie - i think i have found my magic plant for this summer.  smells like gsc, with a gasoline kick - in otherwords it smells freaking awesome, looks amazing - the leaf stems are at least an eighth inch in diameter, if not 3/16', I can't wait to finish her - and even better to run her this summer, with a nice long veg and shrub work its gonna be one productive plant!  Love ya, man!!
    DSCN2946.JPG
    DSCN2948.JPG

2. Sexy plant Phil,
    I'm dying to run the SFC... Didn't make it to my door though lol...

Managed to get my hands on a Wizards Fire cut, which is growing beautifully ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1423073225.255580.jpg

-From a small patio in socal

3. Sour Flaming Cookies, starting week 3 under a 600 hps
    DSCN3381 (Large).JPG
    DSCN3384 (Large).JPG
    DSCN3386 (Large).JPG

Thanks Ozzie!  Dude, this plant smells like heaven, no other words can describe what I am smelling.  its not cookies, not fuel, not lavender, but a sweet smell that is amazing, makes me hungry just thinking about it!  Later today after lights on I will investigate more and see if I can come up with a better description, but Ive never smelled anything else like it, mouthwatering!!

4. Very interested to see how this turns out! Keep us updated looks great!

5. you should smell her!  oh man, oh man oh man oh man!!!  I've never smelled anything like her, period!!  its driving me nuts not to cut a small bud off one of the inner lower stems and just leave it in my car!!  this would make some unbelievable shatter/co2 oil, its a smell that makes me feel really good, already, just smelling her.  I took 7 cuttings and all 7 rooted, I am a happy happy man!!  (i just need some more hazerdous creation seeds, dangit - i had started the last in the pack before i found out i had cancer last year and had to have surgery.)  Now I have stage 4 cancer, no option for transplant just chemo, and I would love to find that one blockhead pheno again, before I can't grow anymore.  My right lung, right adrenal gland, liver is riddled with cancer, start chemo around the 20th of this month.  Yahoo!!

i have tried to grow sour flaming before and got a male. I will try again eventually. 

Sorry to hear that. I have heard reports of the RSO getting rid of cancer, goodluck

7. #2567 lbezphil2005, Mar 7, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 7, 2015
    I'm telling you, get them babies cracked!  if smells have anything at all to do with quality of the end product, i've never, ever smelled anything this good.  ever.  If i was ozzie I'd be working this strain hard just for this one pheno!! 

Ozzie, do you have smells/tastes on the parents?  I am trying to put two and two together and holy crap i keep coming up with a 10!!

Has anyone grown this out to the end?  Come on, people, I want to hear a smoke report!!

8. All I have smoke reports on is a few phenos of Haz c ...
    Which we have a number of here lol!!

You'll be the first report brother!

9. Does the Haz C give anyone else serious couch lock?

10. one pheno gave my girl her first ever panic attack at 3?yrs old not sure the pheno but was cured over 365days!

11. Yup!!
    Can't barely keep my focus when I'm lit off HAZ C...
    But for that reason I love it for the night times

12. got some of ozzies sour d's in veg... pulled one, was a male... wiating on the the other two to show me sex for sure. 

13. #2574 SitnSpin, Mar 28, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 28, 2015

NGT, I would say just because the plants later than the male, you got a female.

Sativas take a lot longer to do everything in their growth patterns.

TreeDog, how long did you flower the HazC for?  How much amber did you get?

I have always chopped mine at 9-weeks which for me gives me a high rather than a stone.

Ozzie says take them to 10-weeks for maximum benefits from the strain. i.e.: yield and effect

"If ya don't know, now ya know!"  sorry i'm in the middle of a biggy (B.I.G.) music marathon!  lol.

Party on Garth!  [​IMG]

Edit:  Maybe the SFC is sour d x fire x cookies hybrid?

Let me look for the genetics after I get caught up with the subs.

14. I didn't keep track, but I bet it was ten plus weeks. I'm a procrastinator and once you chop a plant trimming is inevitable. Lol

15. #2576 lbezphil2005, Mar 30, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 30, 2015
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] guys, ozzie - holy crap, ozzie, my brother, let me tell you about your sour flaming cookies!  OMG she is a greasy, greasy lady!  you couldn't catch her at a county fair, I went to squeeze a bud yesterday afternoon and was like Holy freaking crap!!  slimed my fingers, rubbed it all over the bridge of my nose (smelled fantastic, btw - starting to think a kind of tropical grapefruit punch with a diesel hangover maybe?  Man, its some of the absolute best herb i've ever smelled in flower - maybe tropical fruit punch, without the grape.  idk.  still got 3 weeks or more to go, she's going to be heavy, heavy heavy, and oh man i can't wait to smoke her, brother!  thank you SO much for blessing me with these beans, and super thank you for putting together this strain.  Smoke report will be coming soon, starting to head around the final turn!!!

pics coming!!

View attachment 1734299

DSCN3812.JPG

Attached Files:

16. how about sweet tropical fruit punch gasoline?  with a punch in the face?  In the one picture, one of the leafs curls slightly upward and you can see the bottom just encrusted in trichomes.  super greasy, this plant is, I've never had one come out where the bottom of the leaf has more trichs than the tops of the leafs!!

DSCN3838.JPG

DSCN3844.JPG

DSCN3850.JPG

DSCN3832.JPG

This thing just keeps getting heavier and heavier, the buds keep getting fatter and fatter, the calyxes are already huge, and its smelling almost like a sweet fruit punch cocktail with a gasoline kick to it - some of the best smelling herb I've ever smelled, and i've NEVER had one this sticky, especially at 5 weeks - the undersides of some of the leafs are tripping me out, and when you touch it just lightly your fingers are super greasy, slimy almost - god it smells good!!  Ozzie, love you brother!!!

17. Kickin the party off! soaking my seeds and later today they go papr twl in butter dish to germ..these are seeds from a Haze C pollinated by a IRG SKS( sweet kushx skunk #1)..i have grwn two out last yr but both were males..they were beautiful plnts just male..i'm hoping for better luck this yr..i've got lots of seeds of it carefully stored..i intend to do these indr ..make clones and put some outdrs for the final wave of summer plnts..got two unknown amazons outdr in the sally alley now to be harvested at the end of the mo, clones from them on deck to go in there next..the Haz CxSKS would be after that theoretically
    makin tea 005.JPG makin tea 006.JPG

Sally alley last yr Haz c indoor-outdr 030.JPG Haz c indoor-outdr 010.JPG

SA upgraded this yr nu temp guage installed 007.JPG nu temp guage installed 013.JPG

18. 3 out of 5 popped with the vigor i like to see after 3 days..went in rr cubes yestrday this time this morn they are displaying phototropic development..might have to do minor surgery to place the stretchy one further dwn in cube.. 2nd day in rr- 002.JPG

19. #2580 LoneRanger11220, Apr 7, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 7, 2015
    Here's my HazC about 12 days into flower.

Stunk up my entire house in just veg, excited to see what flower brings on

1428415168437.jpg