Ozzies Plunge Down the Rabbit Hole

Discussion in 'Cannabis Breeding' started by Ozzie_x, Mar 7, 2013.

1. Cut two haz-c's today a couple days early due to rain... 1417556372692.jpg 1417556385556.jpg 1417556400107.jpg 1417556415237.jpg the full purp is a champange kush! 1417556459661.jpg

*tear comes to eye*

thats such a bummer!!
    So far for me it's just been watching the mailman come down the hill every day!

n i know i'll be doing it again today!

3. LOOKS GREAT RED!

Cant believe i woke up outta likes, what nonesense!

Same wavy, just starin at the box! O.O

4. Trimmed em up last night guys... 1417626926798.jpg 1417626946060.jpg 1417626962922.jpg 1417626978281.jpg rough trimm but look at these haz-c beauties!

5. How about some smells, aromas, etc?   Sample test smoke report?  Looking very, very tasty - i had a pheno that was a huge yielder and the smell was incredible - not to mention the high!  can't wait!  (scissor hash, oh yeah!!)

Going out to water, will try and get some pics of that sour flaming diesel - took cuts the other day, she's really looking pretty good if i can get her over the ph/overwatering damage i did.  winter is such a pain in the ass to grow in!!!

6. rotf lmao - bro, thats just too funny!!

7. My Wizards fire found seeds are coming along ..6 day old in incubator is growing steadily..the older in res got the droops when i upped nutes..a def..am treating with Epsom
    wf seedling at 5-6 days 004.JPG added epsom 007.JPG

8. Wizards fire seedlings

Attached Files:

9. that is awesome nice babies!

10. Ok Ozzie mac ozzie man.

I have some shots of Wizards Fire.

Over two foot tall and growing bitchen.  Observe!  lol.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

http://youtu.be/-Ux3-a9RE1Q

11. Dr Hook was out there..they seemed like clowns but they were tight and very good musicians..they had several hits that Shel Silverstein wrote or co wrote..he was part of the SF multi talents..his cartoons are quite famous and appeared in Playboy often depicting life in the upper Haight/Ashbury where he lived during the sex,drugs, and rock and roll era..guy wrote articles and poems too..died in 1999...

12. he found the end of the sidewalk?

13. he saw the light in the attic aswell! Lol both required reading in California elementary school once upon a time...

14. Required reading? went to elementry in Hawaii and Hawaiian history was required..Kon Tiki with Thor Hyerdahl that sorta stuff

15. We all do eventually...:smoke:

16. My Wizards Fire  are growing nicely since the last time you saw them..not bad for two found seeds coming along 006.JPG seedlings 001.JPG

17. Merry Christmas Ozzie!

18. Merry Xmas Ozzie

19. Today i found balls on both my found Wizards Fire seeds..i will give them the chop at lites on tonite..it was a good 30 day run..everything you could want except balls!
    wf's go male 010.JPG wf's go male 003.JPG