Ozzies Plunge Down the Rabbit Hole

Discussion in 'Cannabis Breeding' started by Ozzie_x, Mar 7, 2013.

1. excited to see what you have in store for us ozzie 

2. @Ozzie AV roots, by any chance?

3. Ozzy the Haz c x SKS plnts both turned out to be males and were chopped this morn..the cross produced a very strong fast grwng short plnt with extremely tight internodal grwth..a shame they're males but at least i know they're everything you want grwth wise..my indoor haz c under a combo of mh,hps, and finally led using scrog..is kkilla ..gets better and better the more it ages..the  haz c smells like apple/pine combo...the Wizards Fire is special..smells like prune juice..not modern prune juice but what it smelled like in the 60's when i open the jar..smells like rasins when i cut into a bud..the high is real sonaboulistic..you doing stuff but just shamblin around in a cottony cloud..i only got one jar of it so i'm smoking it sparingly..tryin to anyway..lol!
    males 002.JPG

4. :confused: ya lost me

5. that answers my question thank you bud,my girl knows an ozzie from antelop valley as kids relocated to up north was just wondering?thank you for your response!

6. My last two Haz C plnts outdr are really getting stinky..think they'll be ready by thnksgvng at the latest..got nothing else planned to replace them..gonna concentrate on my new plnts indrs for winter..
    two left 001.JPG two left 002.JPG gurls installed in nu home for veg 003.JPG

7. I don't believe so bud, but I can vouch along with others that given the proper flower time, she's almost toxic potent. Had a lot of people camp on my couch cause they couldn't drive when the smoked her. If I were u and u had the room, I would drop that shit in some soil right away. Very chronic tonic right there..

8. thanks bro!

affies igloo -----> http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1322850-Affies-Igloo

9. #2471 RED BEARD, Nov 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 2, 2014
    Not even half way done,and you could hang it in the center of a dance floor if you loose your disco ball...lol my latest haz-c 1414885927712.jpg 1414885945767.jpg begining wk 5ish of flower!

10. beasty

Wow, awesome :) that hazardous creation is an amazing looking plant! And great looking buds too!

hey bro :wave:

12. Hey ozzie, hope all is well!
    Just stopping in to say HIGH:)

Itty Bitty Canna Committee - "OUR CUP RUNNETH OVER"

13. Just wanted to share a couple pics... 1415686235955.jpg 1415686255055.jpg my lil giant haz-c in seventh week!
    1415686294965.jpg 1415686311345.jpg and her big sis haz-c in her sixth week!...hope yall like!

14. Ozzy i was preparing my Wizards Fire to smoke a J and found 3 seeds..i soaked them and am doing paper twl thing..will chk on wed for poppage..how do seeds form like this with no males present? if they're viable and pop are they likely to be herms or normal? i'm hearing that WF is difficult to get a fem..

15. Ozzy of the 3 Wizards Fire seeds i found in the bud one popped with nice vigor..i put it in rr under led/incubator..thumbs are crossed for it's survival
    Wizards fire pops 006.JPG Wizards fire pops 009.JPG Wizards fire pops 010.JPG

16. Doc..
      When you get just a couple of seed out of the whole plant with no known male around it's a late season last ditch attempt by the plant to fulfill it's primary function to procreate.. It's put up a nanner and self pollenated.. The few seeds she puts out will be female and won't pass on any hermi trait as I understand it.. I find them highly prized personally now as they are how I got both Girl Scout Cookies and Chernobyl back.. A few seeds turned up in the jars while I was smoking up the last of them.. At least that was how I understood it having old SG1 explain it back on his now defunct cheap old bastard thread..

17. good to know, brass!

Thats partially correct.

The seeds will be femenized and WILL most certainly pass on the hermie trait like all fem seeds do, HOWEVER, this is only a concern should stress become an issue.

Further reading is required IMO
    Info on feminized seeds/hermies:

http://www.cannabisculture.com/node/394