Ozzies Plunge Down the Rabbit Hole

Discussion in 'Cannabis Breeding' started by Ozzie_x, Mar 7, 2013.

1. If I'm not mistaken f1 is first generation (I.e. Haz C x XXX) then f2 is (preferably) the best of the f1s crossed, so on and so forth. So looks like Ozzie crosses the strain there times then back crosses the f3 to either f1 or f2 or even parents..? for optimal traits!

Thanks so much for your input Ozzie, really appreciate it!!
    I've got a little runty short plant that yields out the ass, hoping to make it grow a little more consistently.

Itty Bitty Canna Committee - "OUR CUP RUNNETH OVER"

2. the F1 is HazC... Its parents were the Platinum Kush x Tangerine Haze x ChemD

the F2 is also HazC... its parents are both HazC

okay... so riddle me this...

If we take an F1 haz C and a F1 Champagne kush, do I now have an F1 haz-kush or an f2? lol this is where I started getting confused

4. F1 haz kush..

Sent from my XT1030 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. thank you, its starting to make alot more sense to me now! Always thought you pollinate and get seeds then when you run low you just make more seeds... Pretty funny, I think...LOL

Hyper got you covered.

Anytime you cross two different strains, you're creating a new genetic profile. so it is an F1. If you're crossing two of the same strains then it will be an F2, then cross the F2's and the resulting seeds are F3's and so on

7. Gonna be F2'n the ice road soon! Got some more f1 action going too. Get to but up my fcj lady, and a gsc with the ice road male I've chosen. Then I plan to save some pollen. I gotta say the haz is a great start, and quite powerful genetics.. She comes out in all the ice roads even more than ogre did, except for Htowns pheno..

8. this the simplest breakdown I've seen I now understand the basics,this all I needed to start and understand, seriously, thank you !

9. My Haz C xSKS a f1 is grwng quickly and i'm expecting burst of growth when i add co2 and more when i add big led same size as scrog next mo..these will be raised entirely under led..i boldly put all my hid lamps in storage..i'm committed to led and outdr perpetual grow cycle..my clones hit 20'' (haz c teens) so they got SIP's and went outdrs..they're the last of the Haz C cycle and are wave 4..i'll be starting the cycle again with the F1's
    clonesw get tp'd to sips 005.JPG clonesw get tp'd to sips 007.JPG

10. Yeah seriously, you guys are great, every time I find discussions on this it's always very convoluted and confusing..
    Thanks so much, very excited to get to work !!

Itty Bitty Canna Committee - "OUR CUP RUNNETH OVER"

11. looks like I found me a lanky Wizards fire lady...

12. U mean sounds.. I don't see her..

13. #2393 Kroptonik, Sep 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 23, 2014
    lol, shes not presentable at the moment...she's a happy frog girl, so you know shes not pretty :p and I also only noticed after I gave her a good spray down for mildew/bug control

14. I also had to trash a shorter way better looking WF (i think??? the fucking label fell off...) male. was hoping that one was the lady instead of the lanky bitch.

15. I hate it when that happens..

16. #2396 Kroptonik, Sep 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 23, 2014
    but hey man...im stoked either way even if she is lanky, i found the ever elusive WITCHES FIRE :laughing:

17. Had a WF girl that stretched close to 6x the height she was when went into flower. Thing was reaching for the stars! I would have loved to see her without any restrictions, but was too much for my space. A nice smoke for sure...

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. lol imma have a few bondage sessions with her then toss her into flower in a few weeks most likely

19. who doesn't love a little bondage???

20. Haz C clones after 1 wk outdr in the Sally alley..sip bases are filled..up top they have been sprayed with cpt J's DBB..they received row 6 malted barley up top two days ago..expect them to fill the space this time..ready around x-mas day aft spraying 005.JPG day aft spraying 006.JPG day aft spraying 007.JPG day aft spraying 008.JPG

indoor has 20 more days to harvest..jjust discovered spider mites and will treat up to harvest with cpt J's DBB day aft spraying 004.JPG

Haz Cx SKS vegging nicely..they get bigger led early next mo day aft spraying 001.JPG