Ozzies Plunge Down the Rabbit Hole

Discussion in 'Cannabis Breeding' started by Ozzie_x, Mar 7, 2013.

1. My Haz C girls
    Just starting to flower ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1407803677.014956.jpg

Looks like I got two shorter and one of the taller phenos
    Close ups (in order left to right in above photo)
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1407803725.701000.jpg
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1407803741.584283.jpg
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1407803759.304728.jpg

And some pistils
    Nothing that exciting yet
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1407803796.960543.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1407803815.441955.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. I checked my seeded haz c fem and two outta 3 seed pods had brn seeds so i harvested it..got it in just in time as it had bud rot section deep within the plnt..i dug all that out during the trim and am air drying in collander bowls..the other 3 haz c in the sally alley are looking outta gas..they have spent everything on  board and i think that's it..sept 1 i'll harvest them at 4 mos..take a wk to clean the site,order new buckets..and then get next wave of haz c out there..clones this time so they'll flwr quickly..hoping for 1.5 oz after drying

seeded haz c nute chng 560 800ppm 021.JPG longshot grove haz c fem  harvest 015.JPG longshot grove haz c fem  harvest 022.JPG

sally alley ready? nute chng 560 800ppm 008.JPG nute chng 560 800ppm 009.JPG nute chng 560 800ppm 010.JPG nute chng 560 800ppm 011.JPG nute chng 560 800ppm 013.JPG

clones nute chng 560 800ppm 007.JPG

3. Colander portion of dry done ..first hint of crunch into jar with brovida pks..burp every 3rd day..do weigh out in 2 wks..give grow ptnr her cut..took tiny bud sample to smoke..it had 10-12 seeds so the bud is well seeded with nice well formed brn seeds..looks like 3/4-1 oz possibly..too early to judge the smoke but my first impression it's not as strong as the runt that was not seeded..which would make sense because all the energy was focussed into the seeds..the bud around it is just a ''by product''
    haz c seeded jarred 001.JPG haz c seeded jarred 002.JPG

4. On my morning check i deemed the sally alley ready today so why wait till wknd..harvested all three ..i'll colander dry till light crunch then jar with humidity pks to finish the process indoor will be ready mid sept and another in oct
    sally alley harvest 006.JPG sally alley harvest 007.JPG sally alley harvest 008.JPG

5. Next up day 57 flwr all on track 004.JPG
    day 26 flwr all on track 003.JPG

6. Ozzie hasn't been around much but pretty sure it's Chem d x (platinum kush x Tangerine haze)

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Up early to catch the crunch and do another trim before jarring with brovida pks and starting burp routine..one jar of seeded and two jars of unseeded from sally alley..too soon to guess wt or potency..nds couple wks minimum..probally around the time the next garden is ready to be harvested..it's at day 59 so i'll go for another 20 days or untill i see amber
    outdr harvest jarred up 007.JPG outdr harvest jarred up 008.JPG outdr harvest jarred up 013.JPG outdr harvest jarred up 005.JPG

8. Did a weigh out this morn of the outdr harvest from both outdr grows..Longshot grove ended up with one fem pollinated by 3 SKS under caretaker yeilded 32.5 grms nearly 1 1/4 oz of heavily seeded bud..i'll get a little more than half for myy cut..
    The Sally Alley under my care with three plnts yeilded 27.5 grms that i'm calling 28 grms cause i smoked some..i'm not counting the runt that came in early at  about 1/8 oz..this is all mine no sharing..LG provided desperately needed seeds and quantity /quality of the bud was not a concern..only successful pollination and i got that..

Sally alley provided the clone in cab 2 which in turn provided the next crop of clones going out into the SA..i dropped the haz c x SKS ystrday and put them in butter dish to germ..gonna see if they're viable and get started..the next crew is getting acclimated while the SA gets fumigated with RAID and upgraded..this next run should be big now that i know how to work the space with the haz c..
    drppng seeds 002.JPG germing 003.JPG germing 016.JPG germing 002.JPG

9. The haz c xSKS test seeds popped after 2 and 3 days..about 4 out of 8 so the seeds definitely are viable and displaying vigor especially the one that popped on the 2nd day..showing me the same vigor as a Blue Thai that was extremely quick and productive..a true superplnt imo..i chose the last two on the length of the tails..they're getting sprayed with tap so the chloromines will prevent damping off..they are being given r/o with just a whisper of rapid roots and the dish is filled with that for wicking and to promote root growth as they search for wtr..for now the light is cfl but i'm prepared to switch that to led in the next wk or so depending on what they show me..lookin good so far more seeds pop 007.JPG

10. Long time no see from this man. Busy busy.. Gallon jar next to a haz c and ogre kush cross for ya oz. She's good breeding material for sure... Cola alone was a zip and a half. Props good man. Hope all is well in the land of oz..

Sent from my XT1030 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

11. #2334 Ozzie_x, Sep 8, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 8, 2014
    Fuckin A Hype! Nice lookin cola on that monster. 

Work is slowing down now for me and I'm gradually getting the grow back into the swing of things.

Been smoking on HazC all summer! (mrs. oz has kept me supplied...if only just)

I've got a Sour Flaming Cookies (that's lookin male) and a Cali Connections random that are days away from getting the flip. I've been sitting on a random 12 pack of Cali Conn for a while and am just now starting to go thru them. I'll pop em all and give em all a fair shot! 

I feel bad cuz I havent been able to keep up with y'alls threads. I usually just pop my head in here to see whats the word. I did manage to see our own Ironhead in HT tho!! Good on ya man! and that was one helluva pic u took! 

12. Nice to see people posting in here again,
    I'm cutting my main 3 Haz - C in early October, hoping for clear a pound :D

Itty Bitty Canna Committee - "OUR CUP RUNNETH OVER"

13. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1410187697.682278.jpg
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1410187717.850615.jpg

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1410187731.101984.jpg there they are:)

Itty Bitty Canna Committee - "OUR CUP RUNNETH OVER"

14. Nice pics Wavy! 

I'm gonna try to remember to snag pics tonight, but if history repeats itself it could take a while! 

15. Nic one of my clones that is going outdrs seems to be the same pheno as yours..(centr frnt)..it's a clone from the plnt that was at grw ptnrs that got pollinated..hope to get your results
    sip upgrade 004.JPG

16. Mengle, Thanks a bunch for keeping the updates rolling in my absence!! You're the man!!

17. good to see you stranger..

hope you're well my man!